“by the way” Search Results
435 POETS FOUND
- Byron, George Gordon 298 poems
- Thomson, James 43 poems
- de Azevedo, Álvares 120 poems
- Shelley, Percy Bysshe 324 poems
- William Byrd, 2 poems
- Byrom, John 24 poems
- Byles, Mather 16 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
845 POEMS FOUND
- Bye Bye My Friend Bye Bye, Carolyn Sears
- Bye Bye Girl Bye Bye Past, RIC S. BASTASA
- Bye … Bye-Bye, Nassy Fesharaki
- Bye Bye Bye, Katie Mix
- Bye, Bye, Bye, Alex McCullough
- Bye-Bye- 2014, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Ta-Ta, Bye-Bye, Goodbye, Smiling, Saying And Going And Looking Back And Waving The Hands, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bye-Bye Love, Part Trois - The Ugly, Ronberge (anno tercio)
- Bye-Bye, Guenael Oristel
- Bye-Bye Winter!, Daniel Rushton
- 'Bye-Bye', Edward Kofi Louis
- Bye-Bye, Asif Andalib
- Bye-Bye Jimmy.....[nature Observations; Death; Personal], Bri Edwards
- I See The Modern Girl Saying Bye-Bye So Stylistically And Smilingly, Bijay Kant Dubey
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
J.L. (John Langshaw) Austin:
There is no one kind of thing that ...
Mary Barnett Gilson:
To find ways of practicing ...
Byron and Elvis Presley look alike,...
And he had an ethical bypass at ...
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Men would rather speak ill of ...
Gabriel Ifeanyi Onyewu:
They'll never know what drives you,...
Bijay Kant Dubey:
O foreigner girl, where do you live...
Where there's a will there's a way.