“cadillac moon” Search Results
99 POETS FOUND
- Moon, Moon 2 poems
- Cadillac, Frank 3 poems
- Victoria Gabriele Cadillac, 2 poems
- Canady, MoonBee 375 poems
- Moon, Luna 133 poems
- Moon, Holly 110 poems
- Moonshadow, Tatianna Rei 212 poems
- batchelder, moon 289 poems
- Mooney, Matt 170 poems
- dust, moon 87 poems
- Moonshine, Sunset 158 poems
- Heat-Moon, William Least 0 poems
- moon, craig 68 poems
- Moon, Twisted 70 poems
798 POEMS FOUND
- February Moon - Storm Moon - Hunger Moon - Snow Moon, Barbara Elizabeth Mercer
- When Moon Will Be Moon, shuvo chakraborty
- Chand-Shaa Chehraa (Moon-Like Face), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cadillac Dreams (Ode To The Cadillac Lounge, Toronto, Canada), Fab Ricciardi
- Moon, Moon, Crazy Moon, Raj Arumugam
- Should I Call You Chandramukhi (Moon-Faced) Or Chandni (Moonlight) ?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Haiku Moon-2, Anu Shraddha
- Moon The Moon! The Moon!, Mill Field
- Ah, Moon—and Star!, Emily Dickinson
- Moonlight, Summer Moonlight, Emily Jane Brontë
- Chand She Chandni (Moonlight From The Moon), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Moon-Lover, Robert William Service
- 'Tis Moonlight, Summer Moonlight, Emily Jane Brontë
- I Sea The Moon And The Moon Sees Me, Anthony Burge
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Bijay Kant Dubey:
What shall I call you, Suryamukhi ...
Soumita Sarkar Ray:
To land among starts, shoot at ...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
The moon is a white strange world, ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
War talk by men who have been in a ...
I got the sun in the morning and ...
We are not asking for the moon.
A trip to the moon on gossamer ...
The full moon travelling through ...