“cage and aquarium” Search Results
730 POETS FOUND
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
- Breton, Andre 7 poems
- de Chenier, Andre Marie 80 poems
- Andersen, Johannes Carl 3 poems
- Hudgins, Andrew 6 poems
- Bello, Andres 2 poems
- Zhukovsky, Vasily Andreyevich 6 poems
- Gryphius, Andreas 4 poems
- Anderson, Jon 6 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Warhol, Andy 0 poems
- Gide, Andre Paul Guillaume 1 poems
934 POEMS FOUND
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- St. Andrew's Day, John Keble
- Caged in Life Caged Like a............., Amy Louise Kerswell
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- ANDREA'S REGRETS, gina layog
- Andrea's Wedding, Abigail Pastor
- St. Andrew's Bay, Andrew Lang
- Andrew's Mother, Sophia Demas
- Andrew’s Younger Dowter, Robert Anderson
- Anderson's Piano (the first 3 poems), Sally Evans
- Closing the Cage (Sonnet idea based on Edwin Morgan’s Opening the Cage), Ian Syder
- Caged in Misery caged like a..........., Amy Kerswell
- Anderson's Home, Suzae Chevalier
84 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Cage And Aquarium, They Might Be Giants
89 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Paul Laurence Dunbar:
I know what the caged bird feels, ...
Poised, trembling and unsatisfied, ...
William Butler Yeats:
"... Let the cage bird and the cage...
A cage went in search of a bird.
Hollywood has always been a cage ...
A forest bird never wants a cage.
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
The compelled mother loves her ...