“cage and aquarium” Search Results
731 POETS FOUND
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Paterson, Andrew Barton 286 poems
- Breton, Andre 7 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
- de Chenier, Andre Marie 80 poems
- Andersen, Johannes Carl 3 poems
- Hudgins, Andrew 6 poems
- Gryphius, Andreas 4 poems
- Bello, Andres 2 poems
- Zhukovsky, Vasily Andreyevich 6 poems
- Anderson, Jon 6 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Warhol, Andy 0 poems
- Gide, Andre Paul Guillaume 1 poems
936 POEMS FOUND
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- Titus Andronicus's Complaint, Anonymous Olde English
- Andrew's Limerick, Herbert Nehrlich
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- Andrew's Paradox, Bob and Alex Eichen
- Andrea's Wedding, Abigail Pastor
- Andrasta’s Guild, Steve Trimmer
- St. Andrew's Eve, Cicely Fox Smith
- St. Andrew's Day, John Keble
- ANDREA'S REGRETS, gina layog
- Anderson’s Home, Christina Sunrise
- from Anderson's Piano: Cruachan: derailed train, Sally Evans
- St. Andrew's Bay, Andrew Lang
84 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Cage And Aquarium, They Might Be Giants
87 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Paul Laurence Dunbar:
I know what the caged bird feels, ...
Poised, trembling and unsatisfied, ...
William Butler Yeats:
"... Let the cage bird and the cage...
A cage went in search of a bird.
Hollywood has always been a cage ...
A forest bird never wants a cage.
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
The compelled mother loves her ...