“calm precious mad” Search Results
376 POETS FOUND
- Dutta, Michael Madhusudan 16 poems
- Cawein, Madison Julius 792 poems
- Das, Madhusudan 1 poems
- Nair, V. Madhusoodhanan 1 poems
- , Madhvacharya 1 poems
- Martin Madan, 1 poems
- Madrid, Jose Fernandez de 1 poems
- , Madeleine de l’Aubespine 1 poems
- Cheng, Calmmy 2 poems
- Calment, Jeanne 0 poems
- Waters, Calm 3 poems
- arroyo, precious 31 poems
- Okidika, Precious 35 poems
- Nhlumayo, Nomzamo Precious 2 poems
887 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- What Is This Mad Race Of The Mad-Mad Modern Man?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- It Is A Mad, Mad, Mad World........., lalitha iyer
- Mad-Made Ruts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Quiet As Peace Calm As Calm, Shalom Freedman
- Calm Down, Calm Down, Hasmukh Amathalal
- Calm Now, Calm, Nate Peligeiro
- Calm Down Restless Man, Calm Down, Chris G. Vaillancourt
- A Precious—mouldering Pleasure, Emily Dickinson
- Precious; So Precious, Collins Nkemjika Nzomuche
- Precious Earth And Precious Sun, Suzae Chevalier
- Precious Hands/Precious Heart, Lauren B Called
- Madam And Her Madam, Langston Hughes
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Vladimir Ilyich Lenin:
It is true that liberty is ...
The Lord made Adam, the Lord made ...
The worst of madmen is a saint run ...
The hand that hath made you fair ...
J.G. (John Gabriel) Stedman:
During the crusades all were ...
We have not made the Revolution, ...
The people's government, made for ...
Michel de Montaigne:
To honor him whom we have made is ...