“can t deny” Search Results
747 POETS FOUND
- Tynan, Katharine 160 poems
- MacColl, Evan 5 poems
- Canning, George 18 poems
- Tzara, Tristan 5 poems
- Traherne, Thomas 31 poems
- Tranströmer, Tomas 6 poems
- Thombre, Tryambak Bapuji 9 poems
- Tasso, Torquato 46 poems
- Thomas Tickell, 7 poems
- Thaarup, Thomas 11 poems
- Johnson, Emily Pauline 97 poems
- Balagtas, Francisco 5 poems
- Faraz, Ahmad 70 poems
- Tambe, Bhaskar Ramchandra 19 poems
72 POEMS FOUND
- deny me deny you, RIC S. BASTASA
- Deny, Deny!, David Lewis Paget
- If your Nerve, deny you, Emily Dickinson
- Sonnet 10: For shame, deny that thou bear'st love to any, William Shakespeare
- Don't Deny This Love, Shelby Brockway
- Even if you deny, hasmukh amathalal
- an intimacy that we deny ourselves, RIC S. BASTASA
- I deny believing, Darkness Herself
- Nothing can deny his feeling, tabasom azadee
- Darkness You Deny, Joanne Teague
- Love Sonnet 56 Can I deny that moon though out of sight,, Reyvrex Questor Reyes
- Don’t deny us this, GHOST WRITER
- Deny Me The Truth, Fatin Khalid
- Who Am I to Deny It Promise?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
843 SINGERS FOUND
11 SONGS FOUND
8 QUOTATIONS FOUND
More than thirty-five years of ...
"My dear Sir, you don't call ...
Sir Herbert Read:
There is a current misconception ...
If there is one realm in which it ...
When I think of a merry, happy, ...
Lyndon Baines Johnson:
Mr. Speaker, at a time when the ...
...I cannot help being astonished ...
This is a world of compensations; ...