“can t deny” Search Results
716 POETS FOUND
- Tynan, Katharine 160 poems
- MacColl, Evan 5 poems
- Canning, George 18 poems
- Teasdale, Sara 316 poems
- Traherne, Thomas 31 poems
- Tzara, Tristan 5 poems
- Tranströmer, Tomas 16 poems
- Su Tung-po, 6 poems
- Tasso, Torquato 46 poems
- Thombre, Tryambak Bapuji 9 poems
- Thomas Tickell, 7 poems
- Thaarup, Thomas 11 poems
- Johnson, Emily Pauline 97 poems
- Balagtas, Francisco 5 poems
81 POEMS FOUND
- Deny, Deny, Deny, Maria Sudibyo
- Deny Me Deny You, RIC S. BASTASA
- Deny, Deny!, David Lewis Paget
- If Your Nerve, Deny You, Emily Dickinson
- Sonnet 10: For Shame, Deny That Thou Bear'st Love To Any, William Shakespeare
- Don'T Deny This Love, Shelby Brockway
- Don'T Deny, kayla fountain
- Even If You Deny, Hasmukh Amathalal
- Let Me Deny Your Existence, gajanan mishra
- Darkness You Deny, Joanne Teague
- Nothing Can Deny His Feeling, tabasom azadee
- Can We Deny The Heart's Feelings?, Joe Shaw
- What Is Your's You Never Should Deny, Francis Duggan
- Delay, Deny And Hope They Die, Richard Jarboe
12 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Tammi Celina Lyons:
In my opinion, wondering in my ...
More than thirty-five years of ...
Edward Kofi Louis:
You can't deny the works of the ...
"My dear Sir, you don't call ...
Kwabena Eddie Mankata:
One cannot ignore much less deny ...
'May be a flower is thorny, but we ...
Sir Herbert Read:
There is a current misconception ...
This is a world of compensations; ...