“can t not” Search Results
27 POETS FOUND
- Not Telling, Not Telling 1 poems
- Left, Not Long 505 poems
- Dream Choice, Not A 124 poems
- loves me not, My love 13 poems
- Pilot, Not The 27 poems
- needed, not 27 poems
- American, NoT 11 poems
- not crazy, i am 17 poems
- is not ment to be known, some info 8 poems
- YOU WILL BE EXPOSED, DO NOT STEAL POEMS 3 poems
- A POET, I am not 3 poems
- and its not with u, who cares im in love 13 poems
- , Emo or Not 5 poems
- Body, Not a 1 poems
- Me Not, Forget 3 poems
11 POEMS FOUND
- Sonnet 149: Canst thou, O cruel, say I love thee not, William Shakespeare
- Sonnet 17 - My poet, thou canst touch on all the notes, Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Ah! cannot sighs not tears, John Wilbye
- Sonnet XLIII: Thou Canst Not Die, Samuel Daniel
- India Cannot Be India If The Soul of It Is Not Taken Into Confidence, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I cannot buy it—'tis not sold, Emily Dickinson
- I cannot, will not recant my love for thee, Jessi Lynn
- Your Tearful Eyelashes, I Cannot, Cannot, Take Your Heart, Console Yourself, Weep You Not Inconsolably, Bijay Kant Dubey
- From keeping our Christmas, not far from Tom. Jolly's. Canto I., Richard Ames
- From keeping our Christmas, not far from Tom. Jolly's. Canto II., Richard Ames
- If I can't sew notes together in a garland for my love..., Lama Abbas
1 SONGS FOUND
- You Can't Tell Me Nothin', Travis Tritt
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Think not thou canst sigh a ...
Drink not the third glass, which ...
The only ways of enquiry that lead ...
Henry David Thoreau:
There are, indeed, severe things in...
Every actor and musician has a text...
Men cannot count, they do not know ...
Joyce Carol Oates:
The spectacle of human beings ...
Truth cannot be defined or tested ...