“carrie” Search Results
39 POETS FOUND
- Gpt, Carrie 1 poems
- Everett, Carrie 19 poems
- Salazar, Carrie 67 poems
- Carrie May Bennett, MBA, 3 poems
- Dixon, Carrie 29 poems
- Kath, Carrie 16 poems
- D'Amato, Carrie 7 poems
- Clifford, Carrie Williams 3 poems
- Halliday, Carrie 10 poems
- Suter, Carrie 5 poems
- Carliell, Carrie 3 poems
- carriere, jay 2 poems
- Sprouse, Carrie 31 poems
- Bobbie Polit Carrier, 3 poems
150 POEMS FOUND
- As Love Carries..., Ahmad Shiddiqi
- Carrier Letter, Harold Hart Crane
- I Am A Carrier Pigeon, Yogi Sally Ann Slight
- On The University Carrier, John Milton
- A Tribute To A Letter Carrier, Brian Bailey
- A Hod-Carrier Reflects, Hans Ostrom
- Just A Dream - Carrie Underwood, Nicholas Ryan
- Brighten’s Sister-In-Law [or The Carrier's Story], Henry Lawson
- Hebe, The Water Carrier, Steve Trimmer
- The One Secret That Has Carried, Jason Shinder
- 1819 New Year's Carrier's Address, Henry Livingston
- Mona Lisa Who Carries Our Smile, john tiong chunghoo
- Freedom Carries Multiple Meanings, Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
- The Son I Carried, David McLansky
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Because language is the carrier of ...
Pope John Paul II:
A process of genocide is being ...
Travelling carries me to the ...
When I'm carried away, isn't it ...
Vices are sometimes only virtues ...
Feeling and thinking are actually ...
A woman's pity, which is talkative,...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Coal is a portable climate. It ...