“carry on” Search Results
213 POETS FOUND
- Carryl, Charles Edward 6 poems
- Carryl, Guy Wetmore 50 poems
- Onicha, Onyeka 3 poems
- onnikins, onnie 3 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 768 poems
- one, anonymous 35 poems
- Ondaatje, Michael 8 poems
- Onken, Franchesca 15 poems
- Komachi, Ono no 23 poems
- One, Almighty 5 poems
- AVElar, ONElia 62 poems
- One, Soulful 43 poems
- Poetry, Vinz 285 poems
- Ntema, Onalethuso Petruss 137 poems
4 POEMS FOUND
- A burden to big for one to carry, Jordan Antrim
- No One Caring Enough to Carry Them On, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- No One Will Carry You, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Carrying Someone Else's Infant Past A Cow In A Field Near Marmora, Ont., Ken Babstock
38 SINGERS FOUND
52 SONGS FOUND
47 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
Towns oftener swamp one than carry ...
Everything can change, but not the ...
The huge black clock hand is still ...
Colette [Sidonie Gabrielle Colette]:
Can it be that chance has made me ...
The swimming hole is still in use. ...
To be perfectly, brutally honest, ...
To divide one's life by years is of...
What is there in being able to ...