“carry on” Search Results
226 POETS FOUND
- Carryl, Charles Edward 6 poems
- Carryl, Guy Wetmore 50 poems
- onnikins, onnie 3 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 780 poems
- upon a toilet wall, Once 27 poems
- Ondaatje, Michael 8 poems
- Ong, Anna 14 poems
- van OnselenZunckel, Lucille 4 poems
- Komachi, Ono no 23 poems
- Ntema, Onalethuso Petruss 142 poems
- ..., Some One in Pain 4 poems
- Poetry, Vinz 308 poems
- AVElar, ONElia 62 poems
- one, anonymous 35 poems
4 POEMS FOUND
- Carrying Someone Else's Infant Past A Cow In A Field Near Marmora, Ont., Ken Babstock
- No One Caring Enough To Carry Them On, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Burden To Big For One To Carry, Jordan Antrim
- No One Will Carry You, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
48 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
Towns oftener swamp one than carry ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
I grieve that grief can teach me ...
James Russell Lowell:
Books are the bees which carry the ...
The huge black clock hand is still ...
Are we getting increasingly afraid ...
Henry David Thoreau:
To coöperate in the highest as well...
Wildness and silence disappeared ...
Polly Berrien Berends:
If we allow our one-and-a-half year...