“carry on” Search Results
221 POETS FOUND
- Carryl, Charles Edward 6 poems
- Carryl, Guy Wetmore 50 poems
- Onicha, Onyeka 3 poems
- onnikins, onnie 3 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 770 poems
- Ondaatje, Michael 8 poems
- Komachi, Ono no 23 poems
- Ntema, Onalethuso Petruss 138 poems
- Here, No One 1 poems
- Live Stream, Kids Choice Awards 1 poems
- Self, One 11 poems
- One, Soulful 43 poems
- AVElar, ONElia 62 poems
- Buckley, Jerry 54 poems
4 POEMS FOUND
- No One Caring Enough to Carry Them On, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- No One Will Carry You, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A burden to big for one to carry, Jordan Antrim
- Carrying Someone Else's Infant Past A Cow In A Field Near Marmora, Ont., Ken Babstock
38 SINGERS FOUND
52 SONGS FOUND
47 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
Towns oftener swamp one than carry ...
Everything can change, but not the ...
The huge black clock hand is still ...
Colette [Sidonie Gabrielle Colette]:
Can it be that chance has made me ...
The swimming hole is still in use. ...
To be perfectly, brutally honest, ...
To divide one's life by years is of...
What is there in being able to ...