“carry on” Search Results
203 POETS FOUND
- Carryl, Charles Edward 6 poems
- Carryl, Guy Wetmore 50 poems
- Onyeche, Onyekachukwu Vincent 260 poems
- Onicha, Onyeka 3 poems
- onnikins, onnie 3 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 768 poems
- Komachi, Ono no 23 poems
- upon a toilet wall, Once 27 poems
- alone, one man 22 poems
- AVElar, ONElia 62 poems
- who waits, one 53 poems
- Simeen, Onaiza 27 poems
- Onyenwe, Obi 9 poems
- Ondaatje, Michael 8 poems
- Ogwumike, Onyi 53 poems
4 POEMS FOUND
- A burden to big for one to carry, Jordan Antrim
- No One Caring Enough to Carry Them On, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- No One Will Carry You, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Carrying Someone Else's Infant Past A Cow In A Field Near Marmora, Ont., Ken Babstock
38 SINGERS FOUND
52 SONGS FOUND
47 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
Towns oftener swamp one than carry ...
Everything can change, but not the ...
Colette [Sidonie Gabrielle Colette]:
Can it be that chance has made me ...
The huge black clock hand is still ...
The swimming hole is still in use. ...
To be perfectly, brutally honest, ...
To divide one's life by years is of...
What is there in being able to ...