“carry on 4” Search Results
240 POETS FOUND
- Carryl, Charles Edward 6 poems
- Carryl, Guy Wetmore 50 poems
- 474, DarkX 30 poems
- 479, kaylem 20 poems
- 444, Ikkyu 3 poems
- 420, Mary Jane 1 poems
- 452, xTigerr 2 poems
- 4513, Karabo 2 poems
- Moon, Dante 47 2 poems
- 4931, dong123321 11 poems
- 444, shadowmist 2 poems
- 432, shoosha 1 poems
- 435, Zacharia 1 poems
- 4852, Babooshka 1 poems
255 POEMS FOUND
- Carry On, Robert William Service
- carry me (a river), Onalethuso Petruss Ntema
- The things we carry, Clesec Swahn
- Keep Calm and Carry On, Bethan Ackerley
- I Carry Your Heart with Me, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- The face I carry with me—last, Emily Dickinson
- Orange And Green Will Carry The Day, Thomas Osborne Davis
- Carry On, Tom Krause
- Keep Calm and Carry On, Jinny Kim
- Carry on Killing!, Stanley Collymore
- Carry On, silenced work
- The Pain That I Carry In My Heart, Dharthisha Naidu Naidu
- Carry Me Home, Terry Stewart
- Carry Me Home, Linda Ori
52 SINGERS FOUND
52 SONGS FOUND
198 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Still, it is dear defiance now to ...
Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Sir William Schwenck Gilbert:
I shall carry to the Catacombs of ...
State of Oklahoma:
The square dance fiddler's first ...
As the Spanish proverb says, "He ...
... picking the faded blue Of the ...
William Butler Yeats:
I carry from my mother's womb A ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Though we travel the world over to ...