“castles made of sand” Search Results
360 POETS FOUND
- , Madeleine de l’Aubespine 1 poems
- Sandburg, Carl 456 poems
- Petofi, Sandor 3 poems
- Sand, George 1 poems
- Sandys, George 7 poems
- Aurolis, Mayikazie 1 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Thompson, Joan 1 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Lynn, Sandra 4 poems
- (Ofobamafame) for PoemHunter (June 2015), Xanadu 1 poems
816 POEMS FOUND
- Sandpiper, Sandpiper, Morgan Michaels
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Industrial Panties Off-White, Stephen Bishop
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Sand-Between-The-Toes, Alan Alexander Milne
- The Sand-Hill Crane, Mary Austin
- "Heap Cassia, Sandal-Buds And Stripes", Robert Browning
- Every Man-Made Thing Seems To Be Made By China, S.zaynub Kamoonpuri
- Who's Made Of Stone, Who's Made Of Clay, valentin savin
- Heap Cassia, Sandal-Buds And Stripes, Robert Browning
- My Madeleine, My Madeleine, Don Nguyen
- Love Sonnet 169: 'I Now See Sadness On The Pristine Sand', Reyvrex Questor Reyes
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Paul Celan [Paul Antschel]:
No more sand art, no sand book, no ...
The Lord made Adam, the Lord made ...
Henry David Thoreau:
The beach-grass is "two to four ...
Sir Thomas More:
Where are our castles now, where ...
Michel de Montaigne:
To honor him whom we have made is ...
My mind is not a bed to be made and...
Joseph De Maistre:
A constitution that is made for all...
The people's government, made for ...