“cat” Search Results
266 POETS FOUND
- Catullus, Gaius Valerius 34 poems
- Cato, Nancy Fotheringham 3 poems
- M. Valente, Catherynne 5 poems
- Mendès, Catulle 13 poems
- Cearense, Catulo da Paixão 29 poems
- Pozzi, Catherine 5 poems
- Des Roches, Catherine 3 poems
- Cat, Cat 2 poems
- Hodgson, Cathy 102 poems
- Mare, Catya 9 poems
- BecklesBurrowes, Rickardo 63 poems
- Adade, Marco 25 poems
- Carls, Myrah 10 poems
- sidhu, raj 1 poems
774 POEMS FOUND
- Cat, Cat, Pussy Cat, gajanan mishra
- Caterpillar, Caterpillar - A Children's Poem, C Richard Miles
- The Cat Of Cats, William Brighty Rands
- Cats, Cats, Abbie Howard
- Cats Are Cats, Apuna Rato
- A Cat Is A Cat, Karin Holloway
- The Cattle-Dog's Death, Henry Lawson
- The Cat-Lover, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Cat Of All Cats, Kim Day
- Cats Cradle! Cats Cradle, jerome moore
- Cat: Wild Cat, Michel Galiana
- Cat-Pie, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Mr. Cat-Head Funnel, John Allen Richter
- Cat Gets 'Round, Kim Barney
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
You may say a cat uses good ...
Le Corbusier [Charle Édouard Jeanne]:
A hundred times have I thought New ...
M. E. W Sherwood:
... the first cathedral you see ...
A happy arrangement: many people ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Every man is entitled to come to ...
Cat-lovers will no doubt point out ...
Looked upon with historical ...
[Catholicism] offers a much richer ...