“cat” Search Results
265 POETS FOUND
- Catullus, Gaius Valerius 34 poems
- Cato, Nancy Fotheringham 3 poems
- Cearense, Catulo da Paixão 29 poems
- M. Valente, Catherynne 5 poems
- Mendès, Catulle 13 poems
- Pozzi, Catherine 5 poems
- Des Roches, Catherine 3 poems
- Cat, Cat 2 poems
- Hodgson, Cathy 102 poems
- Carls, Myrah 10 poems
- BecklesBurrowes, Rickardo 56 poems
- sidhu, raj 1 poems
- Adade, Marco 25 poems
- Fojas, Felix 2 poems
771 POEMS FOUND
- Cat, Cat, Pussy Cat, gajanan mishra
- Caterpillar, Caterpillar - A Children's Poem, C Richard Miles
- The Cat Of Cats, William Brighty Rands
- Cats, Cats, Abbie Howard
- Cats Are Cats, Apuna Rato
- A Cat Is A Cat, Karin Holloway
- The Cattle-Dog's Death, Henry Lawson
- The Cat-Lover, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Cat Of All Cats, Kim Day
- Cats Cradle! Cats Cradle, jerome moore
- Cat: Wild Cat, Michel Galiana
- Cat-Pie, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Mr. Cat-Head Funnel, John Allen Richter
- Big Fat Cat Without A Hat .....[humor; Cats], Bri Edwards
28 SINGERS FOUND
200 SONGS FOUND
- Cathy's Clown, Everly Brothers
- Cathy's Story (passion), Paul Oxleys Unit
- Cat's Claw, April Wine
- Cat's In The Cradle, Ugly Kid Joe (harry Chapin)
- Cat's in The Well, Bob Dylan
- Cat's Squirrel, Eric Clapton
- Cat's Worst Grave, Chandelier
- My Cat's Name Is Maceo, Janes Addiction
- This Cat's On A Hot Tin Roof, Brian Setzer Orchestra
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
You may say a cat uses good ...
Le Corbusier [Charle Édouard Jeanne]:
A hundred times have I thought New ...
M. E. W Sherwood:
... the first cathedral you see ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Every man is entitled to come to ...
A happy arrangement: many people ...
Cat-lovers will no doubt point out ...
Looked upon with historical ...
[Catholicism] offers a much richer ...