“cat stevens” Search Results
334 POETS FOUND
- Stevenson, Robert Louis 236 poems
- Stevens, Wallace 56 poems
- Stevenson, William 2 poems
- Catullus, Gaius Valerius 34 poems
- Cearense, Catulo da Paixão 29 poems
- M. Valente, Catherynne 5 poems
- Cato, Nancy Fotheringham 3 poems
- Mendès, Catulle 13 poems
- Pozzi, Catherine 5 poems
- Des Roches, Catherine 3 poems
- Cat, Cat 2 poems
- Benedetti, Shelby 6 poems
- Stevens, Jessie 17 poems
- Stevenson, Anne 24 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
- Cat Stevens, Barney Rooney
200 SONGS FOUND
- Cathy's Clown, Everly Brothers
- Cathy's Story (passion), Paul Oxleys Unit
- Cat's Claw, April Wine
- Cat's In The Cradle, Ugly Kid Joe (harry Chapin)
- Cat's in The Well, Bob Dylan
- Cat's Squirrel, Eric Clapton
- Cat's Worst Grave, Chandelier
- My Cat's Name Is Maceo, Janes Addiction
- This Cat's On A Hot Tin Roof, Brian Setzer Orchestra
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
You may say a cat uses good ...
Le Corbusier [Charle Édouard Jeanne]:
A hundred times have I thought New ...
Wallace Stevens: the Platonist ...
M. E. W Sherwood:
... the first cathedral you see ...
Stevenson had noble ideasas ...
A happy arrangement: many people ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Every man is entitled to come to ...
Looked upon with historical ...