“caught in the balance” Search Results
626 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
897 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there's your eyes, Mandolyn ...
- Where Theres Beauty, Theres You:, Sherry Painter
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
- India’s 62nd Independence Day, Dr John Celes
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- WHERE THERE'S SMOKE, THERE'S FIRE, VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA
- Tryst with Destiny (in poem form for India’s 64th Independence Day), Dr John Celes
- Flowers to India, Gifts to India, Gifts to India from US, UK,, Madhu Madhu
105 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Caught in The Balance, Toto
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Autumn has caught us in our summer ...
Melinda M Marshall:
True balance requires assigning ...
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Some follies are caught, like ...
Balance is the enemy of art.
At last God caught his eye.
The philosopher caught in the nets ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...