“caught in the balance” Search Results
627 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
896 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Flowers to India, Gifts to India, Gifts to India from US, UK,, Madhu Madhu
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- Where Theres Beauty, Theres You:, Sherry Painter
- Modern Indian English Poetry Represents It Not The Whole of India, Indian Thought And Culture, Bijay Kant Dubey
- 15th Of August 2014 - India's Independence Day., Hardik Vaidya
- Insomnia, insomnia...Insomnia!, indira babbellapati
- India’s 63rd Independence Day – a Pledge, Dr John Celes
105 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Caught in The Balance, Toto
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Autumn has caught us in our summer ...
Melinda M Marshall:
True balance requires assigning ...
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Some follies are caught, like ...
Balance is the enemy of art.
At last God caught his eye.
The philosopher caught in the nets ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...