“ceiling fan in my spoon” Search Results
735 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Badayuni, Fani 6 poems
- Zhongyan, Fan 2 poems
- , Fanny de Beauharnais 2 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 10 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Myles, Eileen 11 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
923 POEMS FOUND
- Fango-Fango, Pierre Rausch
- Fanatics, The Fanatics, How Fanatical Are You, Think I?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- With Two Spoons For Two Spoons, Eugene Field
- Spoon-Fed Kidlet...., delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
- Silver Spoon Plum Or Plastic Spoon Fights, Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
- Spoony Is Delayed By Spoony Always, Luo Zhihai
- ' ' ' ' Cucchiaio É Cucchianio(Spoon & Little Spoon), Dónall Dempsey
- Fan-Piece, For Her Imperial Lord, Ezra Pound
- A Fancy-Free Cat, Masaoka Shiki
- Une Gravure Fantastique (A Fantastic Engraving), Charles Baudelaire
- Mein Bhi Fani Hon, Tu Bhi Fani Hai, Ahmed Nadeem Qasmi
- Somewhere In Fantasy Land Waiting In Fantasy Land, Heather Burns
- Realistic Fantasy, Or Fantastic Reality?, Anne Rhitak
- Fanatic's Daughter, Want I To Marry, Her Dad May Be Fanatical, But She Is Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
Spoon feeding in the long run ...
'Every mystery is not mysterious by...
Mcanthony C. Nwatu:
The world is a mystery; to unveil ...
Imafidon Mac Henry:
If you were born without a silver ...
Bijay Kant Dubey:
Mr.Fanatic, how long will you ...
”If your sexual fantasies were ...
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Give me a mysteryjust a plain...