“changes 13” Search Results
12 POETS FOUND
- Singh 13, Mandeep 7 poems
- 1395, Music 3 poems
- Reeves (male)(13), Ashley 15 poems
- 133, Iceman 1 poems
- Okiso, Mars, Sooki, District 13 2 poems
- 13, MurfSurf 1 poems
- D., 13, laura 3 poems
- genorion, genor 1 poems
- Singh 13, Mandeep 1 poems
- Ericson, Eric 16 poems
- 133715cool, I wi11 p0\/\//\/z3r j00 3 poems
- 13ftfall, ash 2 poems
860 POEMS FOUND
- Fragments - Lines 1341 - 1350, Theognis
- Fragments - Lines 1327 - 1334, Theognis
- Fragments - Lines 1337 - 1340, Theognis
- Psalm 139: 13-14, rafael barboza
- Fragments - Lines 1353 - 1356, Theognis
- My Life Changes- It's All About Uniqueness, Ashleigh Leona Mellon
- changes and more changes, RIC S. BASTASA
- Changes in Attitudes Changes in Beatitudes, Chris Wall
- My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun (Sonnet 130), William Shakespeare
- Sonnet 138: When my love swears that she is made of truth, William Shakespeare
- Sonnet 130: My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun, William Shakespeare
- 136 Syllables at Rocky Mountain Dharma Center, Allen Ginsberg
- Translation of Petrarch's Rima, Sonnet 134, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Sonnet 139: O, call not me to justify the wrong, William Shakespeare
89 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Barbara F Meltz:
Whether your child is 3 or 13, ...
G.C. (Georg Christoph) Lichtenberg:
If an angel were ever to tell us ...
The salary cap ... will be accepted...
The family is constantly changing, ...
O earth, what changes hast thou ...
The liberated man is not the one ...
Every work of art changes its ...
R.W. (Richard William) Johnson:
Any solution to a problem changes ...