“charity concert the art of the poss” Search Results
556 POETS FOUND
- Rimbaud, Arthur 125 poems
- Symons, Arthur 123 poems
- Tessimond, Arthur Seymour John 45 poems
- Adams, Arthur Henry 73 poems
- Clough, Arthur Hugh 26 poems
- O'Shaughnessy, Arthur William Edgar 8 poems
- Hilton, Arthur Clement 6 poems
- Maquarie, Arthur 6 poems
- Quiller-Couch, Sir Arthur 48 poems
- Artaud, Antonin 1 poems
- Smith, Arthur James Marshall 2 poems
- Bayldon, Arthur 12 poems
- Martin, Arthur Patchett 7 poems
- Chapman, Arthur 27 poems
951 POEMS FOUND
- Ars Gratia Artis, Art For Art's Sake, Sandra Feldman
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Art A Whirl Art Show, Suzae Chevalier
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Off-Kilter, Spinning Happily, Mary Angela Douglas
- Off-Screen Marriage, Liza Sud
- Show Off Often, Hasmukh Amathalal
- Lines Composed In A Concert-Room, Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- A Concert-Impromptu, James McIntyre
- 1.Charity-38.Destiny, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Friedrich Von Schlegel:
Art and works of art do not make an...
Bijay Kant Dubey:
Nataraja Shiva, the art-piece is ...
Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight):
some artists believe they choose to...
"Folk art" signifies the poetical, ...
Fine art, that exists for itself ...
Gaius Sallustius Crispus:
Do as much as possible, and talk of...
Dancing and building are the two ...
Many possible things were ...