“charity concert the art of the poss” Search Results
559 POETS FOUND
- Rimbaud, Arthur 125 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Symons, Arthur 123 poems
- Adams, Arthur Henry 73 poems
- Tessimond, Arthur Seymour John 45 poems
- Clough, Arthur Hugh 26 poems
- O'Shaughnessy, Arthur William Edgar 8 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Quiller-Couch, Sir Arthur 48 poems
- Hilton, Arthur Clement 6 poems
- Maquarie, Arthur 6 poems
922 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- 1.Charity-38.Destiny, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Nudity In Modern Art/ Nudes As Art-Collection, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Ars Gratia Artis, Art For Art's Sake, Sandra Feldman
- Off-Scene>>>, Manonton Dalan
- Lines Composed In A Concert-Room, Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- A Concert-Impromptu, James McIntyre
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Friedrich Von Schlegel:
Art and works of art do not make an...
Bijay Kant Dubey:
Nataraja Shiva, the art-piece is ...
Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight):
some artists believe they choose to...
"Folk art" signifies the poetical, ...
Fine art, that exists for itself ...
Gaius Sallustius Crispus:
Do as much as possible, and talk of...
Dancing and building are the two ...
Many possible things were ...