“chez le mac” Search Results
821 POETS FOUND
- Machado, Antonio 16 poems
- Macneice, Louis 16 poems
- MacDonald, George 433 poems
- MacLeish, Archibald 35 poems
- Mackeller, Dorothea 5 poems
- Mackay, Charles 85 poems
- Mackellar, Dorothea 12 poems
- Macpherson, James 36 poems
- Mac Hammond, 2 poems
- Macaulay, Thomas Babbington 23 poems
- Praed, Winthrop Mackworth 12 poems
- Mackenzie, George A. 6 poems
- Mackay, Jessie 8 poems
- MacColl, Evan 5 poems
876 POEMS FOUND
- At Least—to Pray—is Left—is Left, Emily Dickinson
- I Learned—at Least—what Home Could Be, Emily Dickinson
- Les Saints, Les Morts, Les Arbres Et Le Vent, Emile Verhaeren
- Le Rouge Et Le Noir, Madhabi Banerjee
- Drum Machine, Drum Machine, Kevin Patrick
- A Machine-Ic World!, HudaM DeGratePoet
- To The Lucky Quill-Feathered Poets Of Mac-Pc Yore, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Mac&cheese, hotdogs hotydogs
- Gudae Machha (Odia), gajanan mishra
- Grace Antonette Macalaguing Galeon, Jr. Cuyam
- Alexander of Macedon - Clerihew, Edmund Clerihew Bentley
- When Macaulay found Brougham - Clerihew, Edmund Clerihew Bentley
- KhuyểN-MộC MặC ÁO MùA Thu, NHIEN NGUYEN
- A Translation: 'epilogo' (A Poem By Louis Macneice), Fabrizio Frosini
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
Why does the soul always require a ...
Man will never be enslaved by ...
An actress is not a machine, but ...
Love is a feeling you keep learning...
Nature is a self-made machine, more...
Sir Herbert Read:
In a sense, every tool is a ...
The learned professors have been at...
Leave everything. Leave Dada. Leave...