“chez le mac” Search Results
818 POETS FOUND
- Machado, Antonio 16 poems
- MacLeish, Archibald 34 poems
- Macneice, Louis 16 poems
- MacDonald, George 430 poems
- Mackay, Charles 84 poems
- Mackellar, Dorothea 12 poems
- Macaulay, Thomas Babbington 23 poems
- MacColl, Evan 5 poems
- Macpherson, James 35 poems
- Praed, Winthrop Mackworth 12 poems
- Mackeller, Dorothea 5 poems
- Mackay, Jessie 8 poems
- Mac Hammond, 2 poems
- , Joaquim Maria Machado de Assis 20 poems
891 POEMS FOUND
- Let’s Dance, Let’s Sing,, Pamela lutwyche
- Let's Go Insane, Let's Go Crazy, Justin Gildow
- Les saints, les morts, les arbres et le vent, Emile Verhaeren
- MacGregor's Gathering, Sir Walter Scott
- Macaulay's New Zealander, James Brunton Stephens
- MacKrimmon's Lament, Sir Walter Scott
- MACY'S IN HERALD SQUARE, Nicolas GRENIER
- Flora Macivor's Song, Sir Walter Scott
- Mikeva Mack's Gak, Florence M. Jones
- Macdonough's Song, Rudyard Kipling
- ! ! Machiavelli's Advice to Princes, Michael Shepherd
- At William Maclennan's Grave, Duncan Campbell Scott
- Drum Machine, Drum Machine, Kevin Patrick
- A Macaroon For Bobby G Macdonald, yvette smith
248 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Chez Le Mac, Iam
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The chrysanthemums' astringent ...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
Macavity, Macavity, there's no one ...
An actress is not a machine, but ...
Nature is a self-made machine, more...
The learned professors have been at...
Leave everything. Leave Dada. Leave...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Machinery is aggressive. The weaver...
Macduff was from his mother's ...