“child of babylon” Search Results
78 POETS FOUND
- patrol, babylon 11 poems
- Child, Jude's 20 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- childs, charnica 1 poems
- Felix, Offiong 13 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- oferrall, donna 12 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- child, amy 13 poems
- Child, Moon 21 poems
- Off, Nyx 1 poems
- Child, Sarah 60 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
814 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Oft-Repeated Questions, gajanan mishra
- Babylonia: Part Three - The Quest For Babylonia, AaI Harvey
- Babylonia: Part Four - A Babylonian Paradise, AaI Harvey
- Who Weeps For The Children-A Poem For The Children In Connecticut, Frank McEleny
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- (often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- Exam Off-Side, Tumisang Ramarea
- Hamlet Off-Stage: Laertes Cool, D.C. Berry
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
London is a modern Babylon.
In time of war you know much more ...
In medieval society the idea of ...
Perhaps an understanding that early...
The great man is he who does not ...
Honoré De Balzac:
Chance, my dear, is the sovereign ...
In retirement, I look for days off ...
The difficulty is no longer to find...