“child of babylon” Search Results
81 POETS FOUND
- patrol, babylon 11 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- Child, Sarah 60 poems
- child, amy 13 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Anonymous Parent of Adult Children, 0 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
- Child, Moon 21 poems
- Child, David 34 poems
- Child, Lonely 9 poems
- Simwaba, Kondwani 16 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
812 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Off-Kilter, Spinning Happily, Mary Angela Douglas
- Who Weeps For The Children-A Poem For The Children In Connecticut, Frank McEleny
- All Acts Of Violence Stem From Child-Abuse, Insidious Forms Of Child Abuse;, Anthony Cavuoti
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Hamlet Off-Stage: Laertes Cool, D.C. Berry
- (often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- Exam Off-Side, Tumisang Ramarea
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft In Woe, Henry Kirke White
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
London is a modern Babylon.
In time of war you know much more ...
In medieval society the idea of ...
Perhaps an understanding that early...
The vanity of others offends our ...
The children of childish parents ...
A lifetime [or, eternity] is a ...
Honoré De Balzac:
Children, dear and loving children,...