“chords of fame” Search Results
41 POETS FOUND
- moore, fame 3 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- oferrall, donna 12 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Zepeda, Ofelia 13 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
- ofDepth, Angel 15 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- Rodeles, Ofelia 9 poems
- Felix, Offiong 13 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
- Basbas, Ofero 14 poems
817 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Hamlet Off-Stage: Laertes Cool, D.C. Berry
- (often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- Exam Off-Side, Tumisang Ramarea
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft In Woe, Henry Kirke White
- Far Off-Shore, Herman Melville
- To Members And Office-Bearers Of Temperance Societies, Janet Hamilton
- To My Oft-Irritated Friend, Dipanjan Das
- Allah Is The Oft-Forgiver, yahaya habeeb jprof kayode
- Confiding My Woes To The Computer & Off-Line & Password, Margaret Alice
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
By contrary, fame is without fame
Mortimer J Adler:
We must bear in mind the ...
The vanity of others offends our ...
To sin offers repentance and ...
The difficulty is no longer to find...
In retirement, I look for days off ...
To try often leads to failure, to ...
Too often, feelings arrive too ...