“christ the messiah” Search Results
723 POETS FOUND
- Rossetti, Christina Georgina 312 poems
- Stowe, Harriet Beecher 13 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
852 POEMS FOUND
- The messiah's are here, AaI Harvey
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Christmas Christmas Christmas, lee fones
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- It's Christ, Christ, Christ We Need, Michael P. Johnson
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- IT’S CHRIST, CHRIST, CHRIST WE NEED, Michael P. Johnson
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Hymn on the Morning of Christ's Nativity, John Milton
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- T’was the Week after Christmas Break a parody of T'was the night Before Christmas, Krazy Rae
- The Christian’s New Year Prayer, Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- Christ's Nativity, Henry Vaughan
- On the Morning of Christ’s Nativity, John Milton
58 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Gilbert Keith Chesterton:
The North is full of tangled things...
G.C. (Georg Christoph) Lichtenberg:
There were honest people long ...
Even of old the Christian world, so...
While there's life, there's fear.
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
Ralph Westwood Moore:
Between the Christian and Roman ...
Christopher Cross: You shouldn't be...