“christ the messiah” Search Results
719 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Stowe, Harriet Beecher 13 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
854 POEMS FOUND
- The messiah's are here, AaI Harvey
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- It's Christ, Christ, Christ We Need, Michael P. Johnson
- IT’S CHRIST, CHRIST, CHRIST WE NEED, Michael P. Johnson
- Hymn on the Morning of Christ's Nativity, John Milton
- It's Going be A Merry little Christmas (When Christmas Comes), Marcquiese Burrell
- A Christian Christmas, Garrett Westcott
- Christmas Christmas Coming, Dorsey Baker
- Christ's Sheep, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Twelve Christmas Angels a Christmas Poem, Loyd C. Taylor
- Christmas, Christmas, Kathryn King
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
58 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Gilbert Keith Chesterton:
The North is full of tangled things...
G.C. (Georg Christoph) Lichtenberg:
There were honest people long ...
Even of old the Christian world, so...
Ralph Westwood Moore:
Between the Christian and Roman ...
Christopher Cross: You shouldn't be...
On all the walls, wherever walls ...
The Old Testament teems with ...
While there's life, there's fear.