“city of hysteria” Search Results
44 POETS FOUND
- Griego, City 1 poems
- for the City of New Orleans, 0 poems
- Cooper, Roger Cityboy 2 poems
- Paris, Felicity 2 poems
- cook, tinara 1 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
- oferrall, donna 12 poems
- Basbas, Ofero 14 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
745 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Tid Till Off-Magi, Istvan Dan Molnar Uriel
- Off-Kilter, Spinning Happily, Mary Angela Douglas
- Off-Screen Marriage, Liza Sud
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- I Still Love The City, But The City Doesn'T Love Me, Alex Gomez
- City Nights, City Lights, Robert Edmondson
- Sonnet: O City, City, Delmore Schwartz
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- The City-At Night, Mitzie Holstein
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Oh, a day in the city-square, there...
I have cultivated my hysteria with ...
Whether they are mad or religious ...
The vanity of others offends our ...
To sin offers repentance and ...
The difficulty is no longer to find...
In retirement, I look for days off ...
To try often leads to failure, to ...