“city of hysteria” Search Results
41 POETS FOUND
- Griego, City 1 poems
- Cooper, Roger Cityboy 2 poems
- for the City of New Orleans, 0 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Thompson, Joan 1 poems
- Lynn, Sandra 4 poems
- Basbas, Ofero 7 poems
- (Ofobamafame) for PoemHunter (June 2015), Xanadu 1 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
871 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- I Still Love The City, But The City Doesn'T Love Me, Alex Gomez
- City Nights, City Lights, Robert Edmondson
- Sonnet: O City, City, Delmore Schwartz
- The House Of Dust: Part 01: 06: Over The Darkened City, The City Of Towers, Conrad Potter Aiken
- The City-At Night, Mitzie Holstein
- City-Dweller, Naveed Akram
- The Query: Ahs City (A Curious City), Jesse Allen Anderson
- Landmark Of City-Remembering Jack Layton, hormish woo
- Asbo City-Fun, Lisa Cresswell Wilkinson
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Oh, a day in the city-square, there...
I have cultivated my hysteria with ...
Whether they are mad or religious ...
In retirement, I look for days off ...
To sin offers repentance and ...
The difficulty is no longer to find...
The vanity of others offends our ...
Do you know what Agelisas said, ...