“city of the angles” Search Results
290 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Long, Timothy 91 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 768 poems
768 POEMS FOUND
- It's a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *It’s a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching on, off, on, off, on, off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- A City's Death By Fire, Derek Walcott
- The Police Officer's Wife, Donna Nimmo
- Sonnet: O City, City, Delmore Schwartz
- Often I think and oft I see, akram saqib
- The City's Love, Claude McKay
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft in Woe, Henry Kirke White
- The City's Homeless, Elena Plotkin
- City Nights, City Lights, Robert Edmondson
43 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- City of The Angles, Journey
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Aphorisms know the angles, but not ...
Magic lives in curves, not angles.
A million peoplemanners free ...
... every one is as their land is, ...
"The city's grotesque iron ...
That sweet city with her dreaming ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
The city is recruited from the ...