“clock strikes ten” Search Results
85 POETS FOUND
- Lord Tennyson, Alfred 188 poems
- Tennant, Winnifred Coombe 1 poems
- Tenshi, Tengoku 43 poems
- Findley, Lewis 21 poems
- Tennessee Williams, 4 poems
- Tennakoon, Udaya R. 189 poems
- Juan Tenorio, Don 84 poems
- Tenvoorde, Janneke 24 poems
- tsundue, tenzin 11 poems
- Mwanaka, Tendai Rinos 2 poems
- Poet, Tentative 55 poems
- Tenezaca, Rosa 9 poems
- Iris Tennent, 3 poems
- Charles Tennyson Turner, 4 poems
905 POEMS FOUND
- Ten Times Ten Doth Search Her Ten Times Ten Times (Terzenelle), Leslie Alexis
- Teng...Teng... Teng, frozen sun
- Clock-O'-Clay, John Clare
- Clock Tick, Clock Tick, Gil Gregorio
- Clock O Clock Of Times, Peter S. Quinn
- The Clock-Tower Bell, Rose Hawthorne Lathrop
- Clock-Universe And The Quantum-Universe, Tushar Ray
- Clocks And Clockwork, Katie Jensen
- Why Do The Clock-Hopperssing, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam
- Clock-Watching, Sean McCoy
- Tenerezza — [ 'Tenderness' ], Fabrizio Frosini
- The Tenant-For-Life, Thomas Hardy
- Poem By The Bridge At Ten-Shin, Ezra Pound
- A Tenuous Tenor, John F. McCullagh
12 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Clock Strikes Ten, Cheap Trick
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The hours of folly are measured by ...
We all run on two clocks. One is ...
When I was a boy, I had a clock ...
Catherine Drinker Bowen:
Many a man who has known himself at...
Marcus Tullius Cicero:
No one has the right to be sorry ...
Great talkers do not stop for ...
It was a bright, cold day in April ...
I never follow the clock: hours ...