“clowns and ballerinas” Search Results
729 POETS FOUND
- Paterson, Andrew Barton 286 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
- de Chenier, Andre Marie 80 poems
- Breton, Andre 7 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- Andersen, Johannes Carl 3 poems
- Hudgins, Andrew 6 poems
- Bello, Andres 2 poems
- Anderson, Jon 6 poems
- Gryphius, Andreas 4 poems
- Zhukovsky, Vasily Andreyevich 6 poems
- Warhol, Andy 0 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
613 POEMS FOUND
- Clowns' Houses, Dame Edith Louisa Sitwell
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- St. Andrew's Day, John Keble
- ANDREA'S REGRETS, gina layog
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- Andrew's Paradox, Bob and Alex Eichen
- from Anderson's Piano: Cruachan: derailed train, Sally Evans
- Andrew's Mother, Sophia Demas
- Titus Andronicus's Complaint, Anonymous Olde English
- St. Andrew's Bay, Andrew Lang
- Andrew's Limerick, Herbert Nehrlich
- St. Andrew's Eve, Cicely Fox Smith
- Andrea's Wedding, Abigail Pastor
84 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Clowns And Ballerinas, Negativland
40 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
Fredric M Frank:
Buttons: Clowns are funny people, ...
Sir Andrew Aguecheek. Before me, ...
John Anderson my jo, John, We ...
Andrews: You married him only ...
Andrews: Do you love her? Peter: A...
Andrews: Do you mind if I ask a ...
Hummingbird stay for a fractional ...