“clowns of death” Search Results
81 POETS FOUND
- death, death 4 poems
- rezanejad, pouya 21 poems
- of Death, Angel 13 poems
- Poetry, Life Or Death 43 poems
- Shadow, Death's 84 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Death, Sweet 9 poems
- XxX, rose of death 7 poems
- Death, chella 28 poems
- Death, Silent 14 poems
- Do Us Part, Until Death 2 poems
- Walking, Death 20 poems
962 POEMS FOUND
- Death Death Death, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Death, Death And Death, Saqib Hussain, author of Contemplate and Sweet Bird
- Death, Death, Death, gajanan mishra
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Tagore Song (233) When Death Will Call Me To Join Death-Song, Tushar Ray
- Fear & Other Death-Traps, Nika McGuin
- Song: Death-Defying Love!, Dave SmithWhite
- Death Before The Death, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Death Is Not Death, Rex mayor Ubini
- Death-A Trurh Of Truth, Fatima Obaid
- Life = Death - Poems On Life, Death, Nikhil Parekh
- Death-Bird, Alavi Maliha
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
I can only see death and more ...
Alison Hawthorne Deming:
As deaths have accumulated I have ...
Do not speak like a death's-head, ...
The name of a successor is like the...
Oh death, death, why do you never ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
How death-cold is literary genius ...
Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso):
Death is less bitter punishment ...
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
Death destroys a man: the idea of ...