“come on 15” Search Results
216 POETS FOUND
- anne, 156402 3 poems
- 1599, Liv2CHim 6 poems
- hammer, margus 2 poems
- Onyeche, Onyekachukwu Vincent 279 poems
- Onicha, Onyeka 3 poems
- onnikins, onnie 3 poems
- Comer, Amala 29 poems
- comet, first 15 poems
- Comerford, James 30 poems
- Comedido, Hannah 2 poems
- Comerio, Norah 3 poems
- Comerford, James L 3 poems
- Comer, James Pierpont 0 poems
- Comeault, Eric 4 poems
428 POEMS FOUND
- 15%, Richard Brautigan
- Sonnet 15: When I consider every thing that grows, William Shakespeare
- Champagne, 1914-15, Alan Seeger
- ghazal 15, Daagh Dehlvi
- An Old Husband And A Bold Wife (15) (Sleeping Naked), U Win Kyi
- Sonnet 15, John Milton
- From The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám, I: 1-3, V: 12-15, 19-24, 71-72, Edward Fitzgerald
- a 15 year old's pain, destiny tatum
- Sonnet 15 - Accuse me not, beseech thee, that I wear, Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Calais, August 15, 1802, William Wordsworth
- The Somme-France 1916, From A 15 Year Olds Perspective, Harrison Bishop
- Simple Verse.15. A Pussy Cat Speaks, Valsa George
- 15 Selected Love Poems in Scots, sheena blackhall
- Sonnet #15, Ted Berrigan
46 SINGERS FOUND
23 SONGS FOUND
27 QUOTATIONS FOUND
To die proudly when it is no longer...
George Gordon Noel Byron:
This journal is a relief. When I am...
Richard M Nixon:
Once one determines that he or she ...
It is quite true what Philosophy ...
There is but one truly serious ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Nearer yet to town, you come to ......
Although there have been witty big ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
The book of Nature is the book of ...