“come to say” Search Results
7 POETS FOUND
809 POEMS FOUND
- I Say I Say I Say, Simon Armitage
- I Say, I Say, I Say, Ruth Walters
- Say Say Say, Sari Mavi
- Say Say Say, Tom Courtney
- They Say, I Say, Brenda Dillishaw
- ' Say, Say More' - For My Friend Cg) - Cycle - Poetry For My Friends), Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- My Eyes Say I Love You, You Eyes Say Forever, Ray Hansell
- Say Hi, But Don'T Say Bye!, Geetha Jayakumar
- You Say Potato I Say Potarto, Nicola Kelly
- Say Goodbye Say Goodbye To Dirt Dust Corruption, Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
- You Can Say What You Want To Say, Kimberly Santistevan
- You Say, I Say, Vanessa Hernandez
- They Say, I Say, Jeunese Rona
- Say What To Say, Asif Baloch
12 QUOTATIONS FOUND
People on the East Coast regard ...
Well, when you're up there and ...
Never in my life have I met anyone ...
For most visitors to Manhattan, ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Nearer yet to town, you come to ......
She cried and prayed, but what good...
Boston is not a small New York, as ...
William Butler Yeats:
What says the Clock in the Great ...