“complicated potatoes” Search Results
3 POETS FOUND
171 POEMS FOUND
- Complicated Life Complicated Poetry, Sup agarwal
- The Potatoes' Dance, Vachel Lindsay
- Mashed Potatoes (A Vegetarian Sonnet), Kay Bressner
- “faith Like Potatoes“, Meshack Dasco
- Potatoes, Paddy J. P. Harris
- A Tub Of Potatoes, Lonnie Hicks
- Faith Like Potatoes, Funmilayo Adebimpe
- Veggie Soup: Whole Beans, Potatoes, And Thangs, Nika McGuin
- Cornbread, Potatoes, And Navy Beans, Charles Hancock
- Potatoes And Carrots, John Rickell
- Potatoes Bubble Away, Lance Mead
- The Night We Had Sweet Potatoes., Kefentse Sathekge
- When The Potatoes Did Not Grow, Tomás Ó Cárthaigh
- Beans And Potatoes, Carl Leiland
80 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Zen ... does not confuse ...
A baked leg of mutton, with ...
Every journey into the past is ...
I have yet to see any problem, ...
Language is a part of our organism ...
Titus Livius (Livy):
Many things complicated by nature ...
Being a parent is too complicated ...
Henry David Thoreau:
It will soon be forgotten, in these...