“coney island steeplechase” Search Results
4 POETS FOUND
799 POEMS FOUND
- (a Poem Of My Island) 1- My Island (Intro), Timothy Venard
- Island To Island, Nomad Omnia
- Easter Island And Christmas Island, Edward Kofi Louis
- (a Poem Of My Island) 7- How My Island Ended (Final Poem), Timothy Venard
- Toward what island-home am I moving, Joanna Klink
- Coney Island, Sara Teasdale
- The Open Steeplechase, Banjo Paterson
- The Old Timer's Steeplechase, Banjo Paterson
- The Grog-An'Grumble Steeplechase, Henry Lawson
- Nagarjuna In Coney Island, Charles Chaim Wax
- Coney Island #33, Charles Chaim Wax
- When I Landed In Coney Island, Charles Chaim Wax
- Coney Island,1934, gershon hepner
- Steeplechase: The Creative Challenge Cup, Sheena Blackhall
136 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Three people marooned on a desert ...
George Gordon Noel Byron:
The greenest island of my ...
... an adamantine island chained to...
Islands are very dangerous
''island is a idle; Idle have ...
Socialist writers are made of ...
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
It is with roses and locomotives ...
Henry David Thoreau:
The clouds breaking away a little, ...