“confusion the waitress” Search Results
257 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 768 poems
902 POEMS FOUND
- Waitress's thoughts, Axiom Wheeler
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Confusion, Confusion, Rebecca Bell
- Confusion's Love, Rick Elpers
- Confusion's Nothing New, Cindy Howard
- Confusion, nothing but confusion, athena bell
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- WHERE THERE'S SMOKE, THERE'S FIRE, VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA
25 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Confusion The Waitress, Underworld
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
Yet I suppose what seems to us ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
While there's life, there's fear.
John L Casti:
A law explains a set of ...
The Book Of Common Prayer:
With this Ring I thee wed, with my ...
Bob Dylan [Robert Allen Zimmerman]:
Don't matter how much money you ...
Women have progressed far beyond ...