“contigo en la distancia” Search Results
768 POETS FOUND
- Bhittai, Shah Abdul Latif 2 poems
- Anonymous Olde English, 208 poems
- Anonymous English, 20 poems
- King of England, Henry VIII, 17 poems
- Derham, Enid 8 poems
- Encina, Juan del 3 poems
- Lawrence, David Herbert 111 poems
- Elliott, Ebenezer 10 poems
- Sackville-West, Vita 0 poems
- Langer, Jiří Mordechai 1 poems
- Duggan, Laurence James 20 poems
- Hughes, Langston 96 poems
- Dunbar, Paul Laurence 424 poems
- Lawson, Henry 501 poems
883 POEMS FOUND
- La La La...La La La... La La La La La La La, Sharon Maree Smith
- Father -in-law's and mother-in- law's daughter is a daughter-in-law, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- England's Hope and England's Heir, Charles Sangster
- His English Is British English, American English, But Mine Is Indian English, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Half-read Man's Half-read English, An Englishman's Alsatian Dog Too Can Growl In English, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Tra-la-la, Tra-la-la, Alan Alexander Milne
- La La La's Just Killing Me, marinescu victor
- Call Centre's English, Disco Jockey's English, Changing Trends of English, Bijay Kant Dubey
- English As a Foreign Language (With English to English Translation) Poem 1, Rev. Rebecca Guile Hudson
- Enough's Enough, Michelle Lowrie
- Enough's Enough, Stanley Cooper
- ennui, ennui, ennui, RIC S. BASTASA
- Years Decades Ending Ending Ending?, Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
- Enough...Enough...Enough!, indira babbellapati
246 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
He enter'd, but he enter'd full of ...
George Bernard Shaw:
The law is equal before all of us; ...
I say, stamping the words with ...
Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson]:
But a Banker, engaged at enormous ...
'Different languages endow men with...
Those who endure pain in the ...
End is never be an ending,
A man never die within his enhanced...