“could i” Search Results
733 POETS FOUND
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 2 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Watts, Isaac 474 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 10 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Rosenberg, Isaac 60 poems
- Issa, Kobayashi 55 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Tyutchev, Fyodor Ivanovich 43 poems
- Ignatow, David 33 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
9 POEMS FOUND
- Insulin Couldn'T Insulate Your Passing, Mark Heathcote
- I'M Sorry That I Couldn'T Marry You, Suraj Samtani
- Couldn'T Imagine, Diamond Jones
- I’m Sorry I Couldn’t Kiss You, Uriah Hamilton
- What Could'Ve Been Pt. Ii, Gianni Vespucci
- It's All About What Could've Been, Alexandre Nodopaka
- (limerick) Couldn't Figure From Instructions, WES Vogler
- I'm Sorry (For All The Things We Couldn't Do), Pierre Rausch
- I Once Ate A Bowl Of Soup So Hard I Broke A Tooth. The Dentist Couldn't Even Cap It. I'm Told To Floss Every Time, But No One Does. Why Would John?, John W. McEwers
66 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The narrative impulse is always ...
They mustn't know my despair, I ...
I couldn't care less about how I'm ...
Do you know, I've never really ...
Why any quick-witted and sensitive ...
The surest defense against Evil is ...
Freud was, in effect, trying to ...
Maybe I couldn't make it. Maybe I ...