“cradle of filth” Search Results
38 POETS FOUND
- Filth, KH 1 poems
- oferrall, donna 12 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
- Off, Nyx 1 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Thompson, Joan 1 poems
- Felix, Offiong 13 poems
- Ofathens, Merlin 3 poems
- offorbuike, amata 1 poems
- engel, ofir 2 poems
813 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Cats Cradle! Cats Cradle, jerome moore
- Cradle-Song At Twilight, Alice Meynell
- Cradle-Song For My Son Carl, Carl Michael Bellman
- A Cradle-Song, John Bannister Tabb
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- (often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- Exam Off-Side, Tumisang Ramarea
- Hamlet Off-Stage: Laertes Cool, D.C. Berry
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Pigs are filthy animals. I don't ...
A.L. (Alfred Leslie) Rowse:
This filthy twentieth century. I ...
Marquis de Sade:
Religions are the cradles of ...
God has given you your country as ...
Willie couldn't steal a vote from ...
Life is nothing but rags and tags ...
Henry Ward Beecher:
What a mother sings to the cradle ...
The vanity of others offends our ...