“crown him with many crowns” Search Results
66 POETS FOUND
- Joshi, Manya 1 poems
- Wither, George 41 poems
- Da BayB Prince, ManYo 11 poems
- Agripina, Manyama 6 poems
- Crown, Tara 23 poems
- Manyala, Inam Sinelizwi 2 poems
- Crown, Natalie 2 poems
- manyowa, kudakwashe maynard 3 poems
- Manyengawana, givemore 10 poems
- solomononaire, kingsolo 1 poems
- Withey, John McKay 9 poems
- Withers, Christopher 51 poems
- Without Wings, An Angel 28 poems
- Withheld, Name 10 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
- Crown Him With Many Crowns, Godfrey Thring
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
This crown to crown the laughing ...
Your reasons at dinner have been ...
Giving out crowns to everyone will ...
4th Earl Chesterfield, Philip Dormer Stanhope:
You must be respectful and ...
To vanquish without peril is to ...
We cannot live without valuing: but...
A day without an argument is like ...
A country without bordels is like a...