“cupid s trick” Search Results
715 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- St. Vincent Millay, Edna 165 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 169 poems
- Silverstein, Sheldon Allan 215 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Smith, Stevie 40 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 156 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Spender, Stephen 17 poems
- Sonia Sanchez, 1 poems
- Suckling, Sir John 14 poems
- Stephan Stephansson, 3 poems
- Sir Samuel Ferguson, 7 poems
- Sir Charles Sedley, 9 poems
819 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Suicide Scythe of the Serpent's Soldier Swaying it's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- Stinger's Stung by Singer's Tongue after Lewis Carroll Mad Gardener's Song Sylvie and Bruno, Jonathan ROBIN
- Cupid's Arrows, Rudyard Kipling
- Cupid's Love Arrow, Janice Herzog
- Hymn, Sung At Christmas By The Scholars Of St. Helena’s Island, S.C., John Greenleaf Whittier
- Cupid's Reign Of Terror (March 2012), Stevens Cadet
- CUPID'S ARROW, Sumeet Mahanti
- Cupid's Mess!, Winnie Angel
- PLUTONIC SONNETS (A Modern Shakespearean Sonnet Series) Sonnet 164: A Suggestion, Robert Graber
- Sonnet XIX: On Cupid's Bow, Sir Philip Sidney
- CURSE OF CUPID'S DICTIONARY, Once upon a toilet wall
- Fisherman's Dilemma senryu senryu senryu senryu senryu senryu, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Cupid's arrow, Jasmine Thompson
992 SINGERS FOUND
- Cheap Trick 122 poems
- Trick Daddy 39 poems
- Trickett Ed 1 poems
- Tricky 94 poems
- Sigue Sigue Sputnik 13 poems
- Baddiel, Skinner And The Lightning ... 1 poems
- Frank Sinatra And Nancy Sinatra 1 poems
- G. Love & Special Sauce 50 poems
- G. Love And Special Sauce 14 poems
- Gabriel Of Sedona And The Bright ... 1 poems
- Jesus Christ Superstarjesus Christ ... 1 poems
989 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Some Cupid kills with arrows, some ...
Sir Philip Sidney:
It is most true, what we call ...
the sweet-cupid-lipped and ...
Cupid and my Campaspe played At ...
In the drawing room [of the Queen's...
When in doubt, win the trick.
I know a trick worth two of that.
Frank S Nugent:
Capt. York: Colonel, if you send ...