“cupid s trick” Search Results
712 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- St. Vincent Millay, Edna 166 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 167 poems
- Silverstein, Sheldon Allan 215 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 157 poems
- Smith, Stevie 40 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Sonia Sanchez, 1 poems
- Spender, Stephen 17 poems
- Sen, Sudeep 18 poems
- Suckling, Sir John 14 poems
- Hafiz Shirazi, Shams al-Din 94 poems
890 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Suicide Scythe of the Serpent's Soldier Swaying it's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- Stinger's Stung by Singer's Tongue after Lewis Carroll Mad Gardener's Song Sylvie and Bruno, Jonathan ROBIN
- The trickster, of tricks, Ron Farmer
- Trickling Trickling Depths, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Cupid's Arrows, Rudyard Kipling
- A Cupid's Arrow, Lonnie Hicks
- Cupid's Arrow, Margaret Austin Go
- Cupid's Arrow, Hannah Davies
- Fisherman's Dilemma senryu senryu senryu senryu senryu senryu, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Hymn, Sung At Christmas By The Scholars Of St. Helena’s Island, S.C., John Greenleaf Whittier
- CUPID'S PLAY, Naga Bhanu Vemuri
- Sonnet XIX: On Cupid's Bow, Sir Philip Sidney
- Cupid's Love Arrow, Janice Herzog
992 SINGERS FOUND
- Cheap Trick 122 poems
- Trick Daddy 39 poems
- Trickett Ed 1 poems
- Tricky 94 poems
- Sigue Sigue Sputnik 13 poems
- Baddiel, Skinner And The Lightning ... 1 poems
- Frank Sinatra And Nancy Sinatra 1 poems
- G. Love & Special Sauce 50 poems
- G. Love And Special Sauce 14 poems
- Gabriel Of Sedona And The Bright ... 1 poems
- Jesus Christ Superstarjesus Christ ... 1 poems
989 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Some Cupid kills with arrows, some ...
Sir Philip Sidney:
It is most true, what we call ...
the sweet-cupid-lipped and ...
Cupid and my Campaspe played At ...
In the drawing room [of the Queen's...
the departed will always rest in ...
When in doubt, win the trick.
I know a trick worth two of that.