“curb” Search Results
30 POEMS FOUND
- A Prayer for Curbing my Tounge, Hilda Rumambi
- Curbside Trees, Govind Seshadri
- the curb, Scarlet letter
- Curbing Appetite, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curbed, A L Brogan
- 'FREE' man, comes 'AS IS' no guarantee(curbside), Monk E. Biz
- Curb Your (Jewish-American Related) Enthusiasm, Joe Rosochacki
- The Flashing Knee of A Jubilant Curb, Robert Rorabeck
- The Downy Curbs of Ditches, Robert Rorabeck
- Morals to curb instincts, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- CURBING, Satish Verma
- On The Curb By Streetlight, Craig Turner
- slow curb, yeston bilecki
- With A Kicking To The Curb, Lawrence S. Pertillar
0 SINGERS FOUND
Sorry, no results were found !
19 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Horace [Quintus Horatius Flaccus]:
For insolent old lechers you will ...
Resolution thus fubbed with the ...
They use the snaffle and the curb ...
I have seen the impassioned curbed ...
There is a law in each well-ordered...
George Gordon Noel Byron:
The angels all were singing out of ...
Moral laws are set as a curb and ...
A youthful mind is seldom totally ...