“dancing in the moonlight” Search Results
688 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Every Indian institution seems to ...
Ill met by moonlight, proud ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Painting seems to be to the eye ...
They teach the morals of a whore, ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...