“day glow abortions” Search Results
124 POETS FOUND
- Day, Sarah 4 poems
- Day-Lewis, Cecil 8 poems
- (celestial glow), Praveen Kumar 208 poems
- art, glowinthedark 1 poems
- DaytecYañgot, Cheryl L. 110 poems
- Nandan, Daya 344 poems
- Dayvid, Bron 99 poems
- baez, dayerlin 25 poems
- Daykin, David 31 poems
- Day, Adam 50 poems
- daydreamer, nighttime 56 poems
- Simani, Billy 16 poems
- Daya, Jayram 16 poems
- Day, Kristi 28 poems
937 POEMS FOUND
- Earth Day, Mother Day, Fathers Day, Lovers Day, Water Day, My Day, Lalitha Narayanan
- Day After Day: Day After Day, Mrityunjay Jha
- Day After Day, Naveed Akram
- Haiku.....516 [ Day-Tree Leaves Filemot ], SRIRANJI ARATISANKAR
- Every Day a Shiny Bright New Day, Maureen N. McLane
- The Nightingale And Glow-Worm, William Cowper
- The Mower To The Glow-Worms, Andrew Marvell
- [how Glowworme-Like The Sun Doth Now Appeare,], Mary Wroth
- Sonnet Lviii. The Glow-Worm, Charlotte Smith
- The Glow-Worms, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Trembling Glow-Worm, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Bhagjogini (Glow-Worm) , My Daughter, A Countryside Poor Girl-Child Of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Glow-Worm In To The Distant Twilight Fades., Emmanuel George Cefai
- Spiders & Glow-Worm..., sisirachandra vaduge
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
What a day-to-day affair life is.
They say 'Today is womens day ...
Mordre wol out; that se we day by ...
... every day is any day.
The red-letter days, now become, to...
some primal-shaped, plain-winged, ...
Oh death, death, why do you never ...
Henry David Thoreau:
The laboring man has not leisure ...