“dead martyrs” Search Results
26 POETS FOUND
- Blood, The Martyrs 4 poems
- Dead, Christopher's 89 poems
- Poet, Dead Beat 180 poems
- Sacrifice, Deadly 33 poems
- no longer living, Caitlin (a dead poet) 4 poems
- Ducky, Dead 64 poems
- before I died, dead 35 poems
- Fang, Dead 1 poems
- Inside, Dead 13 poems
- And Broken, Dead 3 poems
- before I died, dead 31 poems
- Poet, Dead 9 poems
- sinner, deadly 1 poems
- Poetic, Dead 17 poems
780 POEMS FOUND
- Dead, Dead, Dead, lil miss
- Dead Churches, Dead Bodies, Dead Animals, O Anna Niemus
- Dead Dead-Beat Conductor, Cleveland W. Gibson
- The Dead-Beat, Wilfred Owen
- In This Dead-End, Ahmad Shamloo
- The City Dead-House, Walt Whitman
- Is It Dead—find It, Emily Dickinson
- I'M Sorry For The Dead—today, Emily Dickinson
- Do Me A Favor-Drop Dead, Miss Drop-Dead-Gorgeous, Melissa Nikolova
- Let The Dead Bury The Dead, Patti Masterman
- Deader Than Dead ~ Lyric Poetry, Christine A Kysely
- The Dead-Body, Farrukh Ahmad
- The Deadly Dead Dentifrice A.K.A. Mr. Toothpaste., teal sky
- A Dead Man With The Most Toys Is Still Dead, Merton Lee
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Dead battles, like dead generals, ...
I tell you old and young are better...
The red-letter days, now become, to...
I am dead: dead, but in the Elysian...
The people who have really made ...
Gilbert Keith Chesterton:
No one can understand Paris and its...
Power makes gods. Virtue makes ...
Would martyrs have sung in the ...