“dead sea navigators” Search Results
244 POETS FOUND
- Heaney, Seamus 39 poems
- Cotter, Joseph Seamon 39 poems
- Sears, Edmund Hamilton 1 poems
- and dead, dead 8 poems
- S.T.M.O.L., Lionara 267 poems
- East Sea Fairy, East Sea Fairy 29 poems
- Search, Soul Search 2 poems
- Seashooter, Seayah 1 poems
- Poet, Dead Beat 180 poems
- Dead, Christopher's 89 poems
- Sacrifice, Deadly 33 poems
- before I died, dead 35 poems
- before I died, dead 31 poems
- Ducky, Dead 64 poems
822 POEMS FOUND
- I Tried To Write A Poem By The Sea/ But The Sea Was Not In Me, Shalom Freedman
- Cloudy Sea Surges And People Sea Vast, Happy Time Must Be Happy, Luo Zhihai
- Dead, Dead, Dead, lil miss
- Dead Churches, Dead Bodies, Dead Animals, O Anna Niemus
- Dead Dead-Beat Conductor, Cleveland W. Gibson
- The Sea, The Sea, The Beautiful Sea, Rachel Marlow
- Kaikoura’s Seal, Really Sea-Lion, ArmourQuill Hunter
- Sea, Sear, Search!, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Sea-Horse, Naveed Khalid
- Sea-Shore, R.K.S. Yadav
- to the seato the sea, Aracelis Girmay
- The Dead-Beat, Wilfred Owen
- In This Dead-End, Ahmad Shamloo
- The City Dead-House, Walt Whitman
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Dead battles, like dead generals, ...
The sea honors the confessional ...
Searching for love without is a ...
I tell you old and young are better...
The red-letter days, now become, to...
I am dead: dead, but in the Elysian...
When men come to like a sea-life, ...
The snotgreen sea. The ...