“death defied” Search Results
43 POETS FOUND
- death, death 4 poems
- Poetry, Life Or Death 43 poems
- of Death, Angel 13 poems
- Death, chella 28 poems
- Death, Silent 14 poems
- Death, Sweet 9 poems
- hunter, Death 3 poems
- Angel, Death's 3 poems
- Death, Shadow 3 poems
- Dark Thoughts Of Life, Happy Thoughts Of Death 2 poems
- is Death, Love 4 poems
- Norville, QalmeTari Misterres of Death Nat. 31 poems
- seduction, death 4 poems
- Shadow, Death's 84 poems
834 POEMS FOUND
- Death, Death And Death, abhimanyu kumar.s
- Death Death Death, SAKISABRE Saki
- Death-Sudden Death Of A Friend, Mary Mc Creath
- Death Death Death, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Death Wants More Death Than Death, Is It Poetry
- Death, Death And Death, Ryun Phuntsho
- Death Married Death In Death, Is It Poetry
- Death Death Death, gajanan mishra
- Death Married Death To Death, Is It Poetry
- Death 'Married' Death To Death, Is It Poetry
- Death-Death, Aishwarya. Ash
- Tagore Song (233) When Death Will Call Me To Join Death-Song, Tushar Ray
- When Klopstock England Defied, William Blake
- Defied Definition, Lawrence S. Pertillar
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
I can only see death and more ...
Alison Hawthorne Deming:
As deaths have accumulated I have ...
Do not speak like a death's-head, ...
The name of a successor is like the...
Oh death, death, why do you never ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
How death-cold is literary genius ...
Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso):
Death is less bitter punishment ...
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
Death destroys a man: the idea of ...