“death in its arms” Search Results
467 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- de Mendoza, Íñigo López 1 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
- Hyland, Inez K 3 poems
- Regalado, Iñigo Ed. 2 poems
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
I can only see death and more ...
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Alison Hawthorne Deming:
As deaths have accumulated I have ...
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
Death destroys a man, but the idea ...
It is not death therefore that is ...
Nothing is a matter of life and ...
I scare him to death, I don't have ...
The name of a successor is like the...