“death in its arms” Search Results
469 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- de Mendoza, Íñigo López 1 poems
- Hyland, Inez K 3 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
- Regalado, Iñigo Ed. 2 poems
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
I can only see death and more ...
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Alison Hawthorne Deming:
As deaths have accumulated I have ...
Do not speak like a death's-head, ...
The name of a successor is like the...
Oh death, death, why do you never ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
How death-cold is literary genius ...
Thought must be divided against ...