“death is in love with us” Search Results
719 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Wither, George 34 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Lovelace, Richard 178 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Beddoes, Thomas Lovell 33 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Thomas Love Peacock, 33 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
- de Mendoza, Íñigo López 1 poems
912 POEMS FOUND
- >>O love love love love love love love love Is My Love (an ode), Abdul Wahab
- O love love love love love love love, Asif Andalib
- Within Without, Without Within, Alfred Barna
- Isaiah's Message To Israel, Bob Gotti
- Isms, Isms, Isms, john tiong chunghoo
- Love, Love, Love, Love, Love Without A Doubt, David Taylor
- Love’s Beautiful & Love Untainted & Love Unassuming MCK & Love a Scorpion & Needs, Margaret Alice
- Death, Death And Death, abhimanyu kumar.s
- Death, death and Death, Ryun Phuntsho
- Death Death Death, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Death's Death, Alfred Gibbs Campbell
- death married death in death, Is It Poetry
- death 'married' death to death, Is It Poetry
- Death Wants More Death Than Death, Is It Poetry
155 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso):
Death is less bitter punishment ...
Sir Walter Scott:
O Lovers' eyes are sharp to ...
A.J. (Arnold Joseph) Toynbee:
Love's way of dealing with us is ...
Alison Hawthorne Deming:
As deaths have accumulated I have ...
Lovers' quarrels are the renewal of...
Adieu Love, adieu Love, untrue ...
Wisdom knows when to return death's...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
Eyes I dare not meet in dreams In ...