“death of a ladies man” Search Results
715 POETS FOUND
- Ava, 8 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Hopkins, Gerard Manley 79 poems
- Mansfield, Katherine 64 poems
- Mandelstam, Osip Emilevich 59 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Mangan, James Clarence 14 poems
- Manifold, John Streeter 1 poems
- Manning, Frederic 6 poems
- Rao, Mani 36 poems
- Manzoni, Alessandro 2 poems
- Acharya, Manmohan 7 poems
- Syed, Abdul Mannan 3 poems
926 POEMS FOUND
- it's a man's man's man's man's world, gershon hepner
- It's a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns AP As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- *It’s a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching on, off, on, off, on, off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- An Old Man Can Be A Poor Man/ An Old Man Can Be A Rich Man, Shalom Freedman
- one man's cult is another man's religion, shannon wright
- One Man's Shit Is Another Man's Foie Gras, Andrew Matthews
- One Man's Foot Stool Is Another Man's Ladder, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- To Ladies' Eyes, Thomas Moore
- Spilling Their Philosophies of Ladies' Magazines, Robert Rorabeck
- At The Old Ladies' Home, Ruth Guthrie Harding
- On The Subject Of Ladies' Necks, Sean McCoy
- Ladies, Ladies, Leland D'Elormie
988 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso):
Death is less bitter punishment ...
Alison Hawthorne Deming:
As deaths have accumulated I have ...
Wisdom knows when to return death's...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
Eyes I dare not meet in dreams In ...
One man's folly is often another ...
For precious friends hid in death's...
William Butler Yeats:
Their legs long, delicate and ...
Death's long anabasis.