“death of a ladies man” Search Results
714 POETS FOUND
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Hopkins, Gerard Manley 78 poems
- Mansfield, Katherine 64 poems
- Mandelstam, Osip Emilevich 61 poems
- Mangan, James Clarence 14 poems
- Manning, Frederic 6 poems
- Manifold, John Streeter 1 poems
- Manzoni, Alessandro 2 poems
903 POEMS FOUND
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns Ap As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- An Old Man Can Be A Poor Man/ An Old Man Can Be A Rich Man, Shalom Freedman
- It's A Man's Man's Man's Man's World, gershon hepner
- From Man To Man, Jeff Gangwer
- Man-Made Deities, Frank Davis, Sr.
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Ladies, Ladies, Leland D'Elormie
- With Emma At The Ladies-Only Swimming Pond On Hampstead Heath, Linda Gregerson
- Death, Death And Death, abhimanyu kumar.s
- Death Death Death, SAKISABRE Saki
988 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
I can only see death and more ...
Alison Hawthorne Deming:
As deaths have accumulated I have ...
Do not speak like a death's-head, ...
The name of a successor is like the...
Oh death, death, why do you never ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
How death-cold is literary genius ...
Reading maketh a full man; ...
Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso):
Death is less bitter punishment ...