“deep wide tall” Search Results
136 POETS FOUND
- de Talleyrand-Périgord, Charles Maurice 0 poems
- ~ ~DeepGurlHerself`~ ~, ~ ~DeepGurlHerself`~ ~ 1 poems
- deep, Deepak Kumar 27 poems
- ermat, widelene 9 poems
- Widener, Jacqui 2 poems
- Widener, Russell 1 poems
- widell, sasha 1 poems
- widener, montana 1 poems
- montegue, tallulah 23 poems
- Stevenz, Angelica 8 poems
- Tallman, Justin 137 poems
- Tallada, Connie 54 poems
- Taller, Frieda 32 poems
- Tally, Ted 0 poems
874 POEMS FOUND
- Deep, Deeper, Deepest, Sanjeev Kumar
- Deep Sky - Deep Deep, Peter S. Quinn
- Deep, Deep, Too Deep, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Deep, Deeper, The Deepest, And Depth, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- *(Fifty Feet Tall (Inspired By Shel Silverstein's 'One Inch Tall')), Allen Steble
- Gentle As A Tall, Tall Tree, CHARLES BAILEY
- [ Behind The Wide-Eyed Chiselled Face ], Marshall Gass
- How Wide-Eyed Blue Azure, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Wide-Eyed World Of Sugar (Ghazal), Ben Gieske
- The Wide, Wide Canal, Robert Rorabeck
- Petrarchan Sonnet: If No One Else Breathed In This Wide, Wide World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Wide-Eyed, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Storm & The Tall-Ship Pier, David Lewis Paget
- I Stand Tall-Yet Again, Wesongah David
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
He is not very tallyet for ...
Joy wants the eternity of all ...
Martin Luther King, Jr.:
There can be no deep disappointment...
It takes a very deep-rooted opinion...
Marcus Annaeus Lucan:
Deep-seated are the wounds of civil...
Mrs Campbell, Patrick:
The deep, deep peace of the ...
Modern man likes to pretend that ...
He's as tall a man as any's in ...