“deja vu and the sins of science” Search Results
752 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
896 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Kent State Déjà-Vu, Ray Lucero
- Deja-Vu, Mustafa Ghuneim
- Deja-Vu, Hamd Ejaz
- Ana Blandiana - Déjame, Otoño, Deja, Paul Abucean
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Science-Fiction Cradlesong, Clive Staples Lewis
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Piers Paul Read:
Sins become more subtle as you grow...
Our vulgar perception is not ...
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
Very notable was his distinction ...
Natural science will in time ...
Vices are character traits. Sins ...
I mean, we all have moments of deja...
Henry David Thoreau:
There is more religion in men's ...
Science knows only one ...