“descendants of smith” Search Results
593 POETS FOUND
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Smith, Charlotte 124 poems
- Smith, Alexander 6 poems
- Ken Smith, 9 poems
- Smith, Arabella Eugenia 1 poems
- Smith, Horace 20 poems
- Smith, Arthur James Marshall 2 poems
- smith, barbara 1 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 79 poems
- Lynn, Sandra 4 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
838 POEMS FOUND
- It's a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *It’s a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching on, off, on, off, on, off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Joe Smith's Diary (1), John M. FitzGerald
- Acrostic 1: Kaleb Smith- He Cannot Say, Kaleb Smith
- Verses Written Immediately After Reading Horace Smith's 'Bachelor's Fare', Thomas Cowherd
- Smith's and Alzheimer's, Verlecia fields
- Festival Haiku - John Smith's Grand National Aintree, john tiong chunghoo
- Brenda Smith's Smile, Amanda Lukas
- The Police Officer's Wife, Donna Nimmo
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Russian Gays Are The American Sex Offender's, Is It Poetry
- The Ex Official's Lament, William Gay
- (Often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
27 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Descendants Of Smith, Harper Roy
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Virgil [Publius Vergilius Maro]:
Your descendants shall gather your ...
Predictions are often too hard to ...
Anton Pavlovich Chekhov:
We go to great pains to alter life ...
Rutherford Birchard Hayes:
The sacred obligation to the Union ...
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:
Under a spreading ...
My demon, too often ...
I don't know but a book in a man's ...
Henry David Thoreau:
If the tax-gatherer, or any other ...