“descendants of smith” Search Results
609 POETS FOUND
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Smith, Charlotte 126 poems
- Smith, Alexander 6 poems
- Ken Smith, 9 poems
- Smith, Horace 20 poems
- smith, barbara 1 poems
- Smith, Arthur James Marshall 2 poems
- Smith, Arabella Eugenia 1 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Offspring, Chissy 1 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
818 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Oft-Repeated Questions, gajanan mishra
- Smith-Erotic, Ramona Thompson
- Smith-With-A-Hi, Cicely Fox Smith
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Russian Gays Are The American Sex Offender's, Is It Poetry
- (often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- Hamlet Off-Stage: Laertes Cool, D.C. Berry
- Exam Off-Side, Tumisang Ramarea
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Lyndon Baines Johnson:
If the American people don't love ...
Virgil [Publius Vergilius Maro]:
Your descendants shall gather your ...
The vanity of others offends our ...
To sin offers repentance and ...
The difficulty is no longer to find...
In retirement, I look for days off ...
To try often leads to failure, to ...
Henry David Thoreau:
It has been observed by another ...