“descendants of smith” Search Results
626 POETS FOUND
- Smith, Charlotte 126 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Smith, Alexander 6 poems
- Ken Smith, 9 poems
- Smith, Arabella Eugenia 1 poems
- Smith, Arthur James Marshall 2 poems
- smith, barbara 1 poems
- Smith, Horace 20 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- oferrall, donna 12 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
814 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Smith-Erotic, Ramona Thompson
- Smith-With-A-Hi, Cicely Fox Smith
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Hamlet Off-Stage: Laertes Cool, D.C. Berry
- (often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- Exam Off-Side, Tumisang Ramarea
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft In Woe, Henry Kirke White
- Far Off-Shore, Herman Melville
- To Members And Office-Bearers Of Temperance Societies, Janet Hamilton
- To My Oft-Irritated Friend, Dipanjan Das
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Lyndon Baines Johnson:
If the American people don't love ...
Virgil [Publius Vergilius Maro]:
Your descendants shall gather your ...
The vanity of others offends our ...
To sin offers repentance and ...
The difficulty is no longer to find...
In retirement, I look for days off ...
To try often leads to failure, to ...
Too often, feelings arrive too ...