“desperate but not serious” Search Results
241 POETS FOUND
- Yeats, William Butler 400 poems
- Butler, Samuel 13 poems
- Butler, Ellis Parker 74 poems
- Not Telling, Not Telling 1 poems
- romantic, desperate 2 poems
- laughs, Serious 6 poems
- Serious, LoKei 4 poems
- Serious, Truely 1 poems
- black, serious 4 poems
- Left, Not Long 505 poems
- loves me not, My love 13 poems
- YOU WILL BE EXPOSED, DO NOT STEAL POEMS 3 poems
- Notley, Alice 18 poems
- Notes, Sammy's 31 poems
927 POEMS FOUND
- Desperate Housewives Will Have To Become Desperate Viewers., Michael Gale
- Life Is Too Serious To Be Taken Seriously!, Dee Daffodil
- Desperate Desires & Desperate Dreams, Sumeet Mukherjee
- Seriously? I'M Serious! ! !, Dulce Vicente
- Sadness Does Not Save Us/Pain Does Not Help, Shalom Freedman
- Happy Family! - Not So Sweet Not So Sour!, Shubhanshi Gaudani
- Not Yesterday Not Tomorrow, Margaret Moran
- Villanelle: Teach Not A Dog How Not To Bark, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Tagore Song (420) Met Him Again And Again, Amid Meetings Tune Of Not-Knowing Ringing, Tushar Ray
- To Want But Not Need: To Need But Not Want, Porshana Reed
- That Not-So-Hidden Agenda, Frank Davis, Sr.
- Butterfly, Butterfly, Adryan Bates
- Butterfly, Butterfly, Sharon Adamson
- Lady Button-Eyes, Eugene Field
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Human affairs are not serious, but ...
Anton Pavlovich Chekhov:
One must speak about serious things...
Art is too serious to be taken ...
The whole point of Camp is to ...
Though Americans talk a good deal ...
My advice to people today is as ...
Henry David Thoreau:
It is a characteristic of wisdom ...
The most brutal, ugly, desperate, ...