“desperate but not serious” Search Results
254 POETS FOUND
- Yeats, William Butler 399 poems
- Butler, Samuel 13 poems
- Butler, Ellis Parker 74 poems
- Not Telling, Not Telling 1 poems
- romantic, desperate 2 poems
- black, serious 4 poems
- Serious, Truely 1 poems
- laughs, Serious 6 poems
- Serious, LoKei 4 poems
- Left, Not Long 505 poems
- Notley, Alice 18 poems
- loves me not, My love 13 poems
- Glamorous Thick Chick, Top Notch 41 poems
- needed, not 27 poems
920 POEMS FOUND
- Gopiji Buti Bhejo, Gopiji Buti Bhejo, The Green, But Red-Ringed Parrot Squabbling And Squeaking In The Morning, Cackling And Calling, Gopiji, Gopiji, Buti Bhejo, Buti Bhejo, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Desperate Housewives Will Have To Become Desperate Viewers., Michael Gale
- Life Is Too Serious To Be Taken Seriously!, Dee Daffodil
- Desperate Desires & Desperate Dreams, Sumeet Mukherjee
- Seriously? I'M Serious! ! !, Dulce Vicente
- Do Not Grovel Do Not Avenge Original 02 20 2016, Lee Mack
- Wait Not, Watch Not, Gajanan Mishra
- Think Me Not More, Not Less, Maveriqué Richard
- Waste Not, Want Not, Debra DeVeney
- My Poetry Will Not Gush Forth If I Do Not A Muslim Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Do Not Politicize Surgical Strikes, Defense Matter Is Not For Politics, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Not So Big, Not So Bad Wolf, Kewayne Wadley
- We: Not You, Not I (The Sublimation Of A Forgotten Soul), TheSilent Loudness
- Butterfly, Butterfly, Adryan Bates
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Human affairs are not serious, but ...
Anton Pavlovich Chekhov:
One must speak about serious things...
Art is too serious to be taken ...
The whole point of Camp is to ...
Though Americans talk a good deal ...
My advice to people today is as ...
'I believe in nothing. I think ...
Henry David Thoreau:
It is a characteristic of wisdom ...