“desperate but not serious” Search Results
242 POETS FOUND
- Yeats, William Butler 400 poems
- Butler, Ellis Parker 74 poems
- Butler, Samuel 13 poems
- Not Telling, Not Telling 1 poems
- romantic, desperate 2 poems
- Serious, Truely 1 poems
- laughs, Serious 6 poems
- Serious, LoKei 4 poems
- black, serious 4 poems
- Left, Not Long 505 poems
- Notley, Alice 18 poems
- loves me not, My love 13 poems
- Dream Choice, Not A 124 poems
- YOU WILL BE EXPOSED, DO NOT STEAL POEMS 3 poems
927 POEMS FOUND
- Desperate Housewives Will Have To Become Desperate Viewers., Michael Gale
- Life Is Too Serious To Be Taken Seriously!, Dee Daffodil
- Desperate Desires & Desperate Dreams, Sumeet Mukherjee
- Seriously? I'M Serious! ! !, Dulce Vicente
- The People Who Are Not Stupid Shall Not Enter!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sadness Does Not Save Us/Pain Does Not Help, Shalom Freedman
- Happy Family! - Not So Sweet Not So Sour!, Shubhanshi Gaudani
- Not Yesterday Not Tomorrow, Margaret Moran
- Villanelle: Teach Not A Dog How Not To Bark, T (no first name) Wignesan
- To Want But Not Need: To Need But Not Want, Porshana Reed
- That Not-So-Hidden Agenda, Frank Davis, Sr.
- 'Indeed Not' After The Poem 'she Does Not Belong' By Katie Todd, Sioban Lores
- The Poems I Did Not Write/Like The Lives I Did Not Live, Shalom Freedman
- Irfan Habib's Playing Of The Secular Cards We Like It Not, When Was India Not?, Bijay Kant Dubey
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Human affairs are not serious, but ...
Anton Pavlovich Chekhov:
One must speak about serious things...
Art is too serious to be taken ...
The whole point of Camp is to ...
Though Americans talk a good deal ...
My advice to people today is as ...
Henry David Thoreau:
It is a characteristic of wisdom ...
The most brutal, ugly, desperate, ...