“devil s dice” Search Results
709 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Jarwali, Kazim 26 poems
- Visser, Andries Gerhardus 2 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 222 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 166 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 157 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Hafiz Shirazi, Shams al-Din 96 poems
- Spender, Stephen 18 poems
849 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Dice-Player, Judith Beveridge
- Dicey Dice, Prasad Natarajan
- Devil-Cum-Angel, Amber Cage
- Devils-Bit, Jones Jones
- Devil-Burn (Revised), Margaret Alice Second
- Three Hopeless Devils Among All The Devils!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Villanelle: Ask Not What The Devil's The Devil, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fisherman's Dilemma Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Suicide Scythe Of The Serpent's Soldier Swaying It's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- Tagore Song (440) Ring That Tune Single-Minded Solo-Song In Ektara, Tushar Ray
- Sandrine Sonnet Cycle - Sonnet Lxii Sin Of Self-Love, Jonathan ROBIN
- Song Of The (Only Semi-Successful) Slimmer (To Be Sung To The Tune Of Michael Finnegan), C Richard Miles
- The Dice Player, Mahmoud Darwish
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Respecting the devil even in the ...
'They don't think devils are ...
What the devil to do with the ...
'The only thing more devilish than ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
The dice of God are always loaded.
God's dice always have a lucky ...
I shall never believe that God ...
'The devil could convince you that ...