“devil s dice” Search Results
705 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 167 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 158 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 218 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Spender, Stephen 18 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Stephan Stephansson, 3 poems
- de Saint-Exupery, Antoine 1 poems
- Suckling, Sir John 15 poems
850 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Dice-Player, Judith Beveridge
- Dicey Dice, Prasad Natarajan
- Devil-Cum-Angel, Amber Cage
- Devils-Bit, Jones Jones
- Devil-Burn (Revised), Margaret Alice Second
- Three Hopeless Devils Among All The Devils!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Fisherman's Dilemma Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Suicide Scythe Of The Serpent's Soldier Swaying It's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- Sandrine Sonnet Cycle - Sonnet Lxii Sin Of Self-Love, Jonathan ROBIN
- Song Of The (Only Semi-Successful) Slimmer (To Be Sung To The Tune Of Michael Finnegan), C Richard Miles
- The Dice Player, Mahmoud Darwish
- Sweet Meat Has Sour Sauce; Or, The Slave-Trader In The Dumps, William Cowper
- Si Tú Me Dices Ven (If You Tell Me To Come), Amado Ruiz de Nervo
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Respecting the devil even in the ...
'They don't think devils are ...
'The only thing more devilish than ...
What the devil to do with the ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
The dice of God are always loaded.
God's dice always have a lucky ...
'The devil could convince you that ...
I shall never believe that God ...