“devil s dice” Search Results
706 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 167 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 218 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 158 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Spender, Stephen 18 poems
- de Saint-Exupery, Antoine 1 poems
- Hafiz Shirazi, Shams al-Din 94 poems
- Suckling, Sir John 15 poems
851 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Dice-Player, Judith Beveridge
- Dicey Dice, Prasad Natarajan
- Tagore Song (245) At Sundown Stars Stayed Covered Whatever I Had To Say Ended, Tushar Ray
- Devil-Cum-Angel, Amber Cage
- Devils-Bit, Jones Jones
- Devil-Burn (Revised), Margaret Alice Second
- Three Hopeless Devils Among All The Devils!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Fisherman's Dilemma Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Suicide Scythe Of The Serpent's Soldier Swaying It's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- Sandrine Sonnet Cycle - Sonnet Lxii Sin Of Self-Love, Jonathan ROBIN
- Song Of The (Only Semi-Successful) Slimmer (To Be Sung To The Tune Of Michael Finnegan), C Richard Miles
- The Dice Player, Mahmoud Darwish
- Sweet Meat Has Sour Sauce; Or, The Slave-Trader In The Dumps, William Cowper
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Respecting the devil even in the ...
'They don't think devils are ...
'The only thing more devilish than ...
I shall never believe that God ...
What the devil to do with the ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
The dice of God are always loaded.
God's dice always have a lucky ...
'The devil could convince you that ...