“devil s dice” Search Results
703 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 167 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 218 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 158 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Spender, Stephen 18 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- de Saint-Exupery, Antoine 1 poems
- Victoria Sackville-West, 17 poems
- Suckling, Sir John 15 poems
853 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Dice-Player, Judith Beveridge
- Dicey Dice, Prasad Natarajan
- Devil-Cum-Angel, Amber Cage
- Devils-Bit, Jones Jones
- Devil-Burn (Revised), Margaret Alice Second
- Three Hopeless Devils Among All The Devils!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Fisherman's Dilemma Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Suicide Scythe Of The Serpent's Soldier Swaying It's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- Sandrine Sonnet Cycle - Sonnet Lxii Sin Of Self-Love, Jonathan ROBIN
- Song Of The (Only Semi-Successful) Slimmer (To Be Sung To The Tune Of Michael Finnegan), C Richard Miles
- The Dice Player, Mahmoud Darwish
- Sweet Meat Has Sour Sauce; Or, The Slave-Trader In The Dumps, William Cowper
- Si Tú Me Dices Ven (If You Tell Me To Come), Amado Ruiz de Nervo
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Respecting the devil even in the ...
'They don't think devils are ...
What the devil to do with the ...
'The only thing more devilish than ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
The dice of God are always loaded.
God's dice always have a lucky ...
I shall never believe that God ...
'The devil could convince you that ...