“die like a dog” Search Results
693 POETS FOUND
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Opperman, Diederik Johannes 2 poems
- Dierx, Léon 27 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 79 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 219 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Adams, Arthur Henry 73 poems
- Ammons, Archie Randolph 34 poems
898 POEMS FOUND
- Dorothea Pet Pet Pet Pet Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns Ap As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- Die-Hard Sunbeam, Walterrean Salley
- The Dog-Eat-Dog Plot, Seyyed Bagher Mirshojaee
- The Dog-Eat-Dog World Of The Corporate Jungle, The Corporate Champs
- Dog-Eat-Dog Carnival, Windsor Guadalupe Jr
- She Died—this Was The Way She Died, Emily Dickinson
- Die, Die, Die, Michael Poston
- I Would Die; Die And Most Certainly Die, Nikhil Parekh
- She Likes Me, She Likes Me Not, Adam Smitherman
- Philosophical Views Of Abu Al-Ala Al-Maarri, Abu al-Alaa Al-Maarri
- I Love My Life Ay Ay Ay ;) I Mean My Sibs :) Ay Ay Ay, sheniqua lowery
- Limerick: Once An-Other Anchor-Woman At Sea Anne-Anne, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Good Dog, Bad Dog, Wild Bill Balding
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Administration in the State of Sout:
Po' buckra an' dog walk one pat' ...
The working-class ... is now ...
Jr Blount, Roy:
A dog will make eye contact. A cat ...
Reverence does not die with ...
Henry David Thoreau:
It is Nature's own bird which lives...
Doomsday is near, die all, die ...
When gods die, they always die many...
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
"The king died and then the queen ...