“die like a dog” Search Results
696 POETS FOUND
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Dierx, Léon 27 poems
- Opperman, Diederik Johannes 2 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 83 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 216 poems
- Austin, Alfred 235 poems
- Adams, Arthur Henry 73 poems
897 POEMS FOUND
- Dorothea (Pet Pet Pet Pet Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns Ap As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Dog-Eat-Dog Plot, Seyyed Bagher Mirshojaee
- The Dog-Eat-Dog World Of The Corporate Jungle, The Corporate Champs
- Dog-Eat-Dog Carnival, Windsor Guadalupe Jr
- She Died—this Was The Way She Died, Emily Dickinson
- Die, Die, Die, Michael Poston
- I Would Die; Die; And Most Certainly Die, Nikhil Parekh
- She Likes Me, She Likes Me Not, Adam Smitherman
- Philosophical Views Of Abu Al-Ala Al-Maarri, Abu al-Alaa Al-Maarri
- Concept Of America (America America America America America), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- I Love My Life Ay Ay Ay ;) I Mean My Sibs :) Ay Ay Ay, sheniqua lowery
- Limerick: Once An-Other Anchor-Woman At Sea Anne-Anne, T Wignesan
- The Declaration Of Independence (America America America America America), Udiah (witness to Yah)
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
'To die might be to live, if to die...
Administration in the State of Sout:
Po' buckra an' dog walk one pat' ...
ATUL CHANDRA SARKAR:
The root of sin is that dog-fearing...
The working-class ... is now ...
Jr Blount, Roy:
A dog will make eye contact. A cat ...
Reverence does not die with ...
Henry David Thoreau:
It is Nature's own bird which lives...
Doomsday is near, die all, die ...