“die like a dog” Search Results
691 POETS FOUND
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Opperman, Diederik Johannes 2 poems
- Dierx, Léon 27 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Austin, Alfred 235 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 83 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 216 poems
- Adams, Arthur Henry 73 poems
897 POEMS FOUND
- Dorothea (Pet Pet Pet Pet Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns Ap As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Dog-Eat-Dog Plot, Seyyed Bagher Mirshojaee
- The Dog-Eat-Dog World Of The Corporate Jungle, The Corporate Champs
- Dog-Eat-Dog Carnival, Windsor Guadalupe Jr
- She Died—this Was The Way She Died, Emily Dickinson
- Die, Die, Die, Michael Poston
- I Would Die; Die; And Most Certainly Die, Nikhil Parekh
- She Likes Me, She Likes Me Not, Adam Smitherman
- Philosophical Views Of Abu Al-Ala Al-Maarri, Abu al-Alaa Al-Maarri
- Concept Of America (America America America America America), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- I Love My Life Ay Ay Ay ;) I Mean My Sibs :) Ay Ay Ay, sheniqua lowery
- Limerick: Once An-Other Anchor-Woman At Sea Anne-Anne, T Wignesan
- God Bless Us (America America America America America), Udiah (witness to Yah)
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
'To die might be to live, if to die...
Administration in the State of Sout:
Po' buckra an' dog walk one pat' ...
ATUL CHANDRA SARKAR:
The root of sin is that dog-fearing...
The working-class ... is now ...
Jr Blount, Roy:
A dog will make eye contact. A cat ...
Reverence does not die with ...
Henry David Thoreau:
It is Nature's own bird which lives...
Doomsday is near, die all, die ...